Chapter four: Don't leave me

Start from the beginning

I smiled sadly and motioned to her that I couldn’t move because Aiden had a hold of me; she went to take a step towards me but Archie stopped her.

“Stella, do you think that is the best idea?”

His words cut me as if he were throwing knives at me and, by the look on her face, it did the same to Stella.

“Well Stella, you better be on your way.” Kyle glared at her “It was nice meeting you Taylor.”

“You mean kidnapping me you pri-”

“Language!” Stella cut Taylor off from swearing.

“Sorry mum.” Taylor mumbled

“We better get going.” Stella grabbed Taylor’s hand and walked towards me with a grim expression. “I love you Ari, don’t forget that.” She smiled sadly as she reached me.

“What are you talking about?” I asked her and tried to pull my arm out of Aiden’s grip “Let go of me!”

“I’m so sorry.” Stella let a tear fall from her right eye “This is for the best.”

“For the be-” I started to repeat like an idiot before I understood what she was saying “You can’t leave me here!”  

“We’re doing this to help you.” Kyle said as he appeared to my right and grabbed the arm that Aiden wasn’t holding so I couldn’t get away.

“Mum?” Taylor asked “We can’t leave her! Are you crazy?”

“Taylor just trust me, she’ll be better off here.” Stella commanded in monotone

“No!” Taylor and I shouted at the same time, both of us trying to escape the hold on our arms.

“Mum let go of me! We’re not leaving without Ari!”

“Stella!” I cried “Y-you can’t!”

Stella started to walk away with Taylor firmly in her grip.

“I’ll show you out.” Archie said and walked towards my family that were going to leave me.

“NO!” I screamed and tried to lunge forwards but Kyle and Aiden held me back “DON’T LEAVE ME!” I started sobbing.

This was not happening.

I had lived with my aunt since I was two, just before Taylor was born! And she was just leaving me.

She doesn’t want you. The voice in the back of my head told me.

Can’t you see you’re not good enough?

“Ari!” The scream of my cousin made me look up and I saw her running towards me.

“Taylor!” I shouted back to her to come and get me but any hope I had of that happening was squashed when Archie stepped out in front of her and flipped her over his shoulder.

“Put me down you arse!” She shouted and slammed her fists into his back, over and over.

“No,” I whispered and my knees buckled, I would have fallen if my arms weren’t being held in a death grip by Kyle and Aiden. I felt useless, unloved and betrayed.

I heard the front door slam and I knew they had left me. My aunt- who was supposed to be a mother to me-had left me in the hands of complete strangers who thought I had some kind of ‘power’.

She had left me with complete psychopaths.

Archie walked back into the kitchen “I know you may be feeling-”

“You don’t know anything about the way I’m feeling!” I screamed at him and the two boys let go of my arms “I hate you!” I kicked him in the shins “I hate every single one of you!”

“Ari,” Kyle started

“My name is ARABELLA!” I pushed him “You do not get to call me that. In fact, you don’t get to call me anything! I don’t want to see any of you again! I HATE YOU!”

“Please,” Lucas stood from where he was still sat at the table as if nothing had affected him “just calm down and let us-”

“DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!” I tried to scream but my voice broke from where I had been crying. I spun around and ran out of the kitchen, knowing that I was in no state to run away and probably would be caught in a matter of seconds I ran through the halls to and into a room that must have been the front room.

I pushed the sofa over and scattered all of the photo frames that were on the mantel piece onto the floor.  

I didn’t care that I was being childish.

I let out a scream of frustration and looked out of the window but a large tree blocked my view of anything.  I closed my eyes and put my hands in my hair.

Alone.

Unwanted.

Stupid.

Idiotic.

A list of words ran through my head as my anger built up.

A loud smash finally made me open my eyes and when I saw the scene in front of me I took three big steps back.

The tree that was now outside, one of the branches had smashed into the window but it was bent in an odd way so it touched the ground in front of me; almost inviting me to climb up out of it and escape.

“Wow, two elements in one day. You work fast.”

***

A/N

Not one of my best chapters I know and it's a little short but nobody's perfect. Four votes two comments and I'll update in the next three to four days (only because it's Christmas and I'll be busy!)

Follow, comment and vote!

YourSecretNerd xoxox