Frail Tears

Picture of Zobia in the media section.

Hope you got her sketch. 😄😃😀😊☺...........

So this chapter was supposed to be published 3 days before but then life happened and I had to delay it😂😂......

Enjoy the chapter anyway....but this chapter was really irking as I didn't know from where to start and from where to end.

English-Urdu....English-Urdu krte krte hi mei aadhi pagal ho gyi!..........

               *************

Mustafa was watering the plants while whisteling his favourite tune, the sprinkled water was breathing life into the plants and the droplets that rested on the green leaves were glowing like the crystal lattice of diamonds reflecting the sun rays that were slanting on them.

The leaves due to this reflecting were sparking with different shades as if dawning all the colours of the rainbows.

Just like the plants the weather seemed to be blessed with mellow, mild breeze that was blowing gently spreading the melodies of the music that it was bringing from around the world.

Mustafa was still busy in his task when he heard Faris coming out from the door of the house into the lawn, towards him.

He looked all ready, a thin smile plastered on his face as he reached Mustafa.

Mustafa assessed him for a second before asking," Going?"
Faris nodded in reply, looking past Mustafa, so that Mustafa couldn't notice his sleep-deprived eyes.

"Have you had breakfast?" Faris silently nodded his head in negative.

"Gul-bahar!!....Gul-bahar!" He began calling the name of their maid.

Before Faris could stop him, a middle-aged women in traditional shalwar qameez stepped out, placing her duppata (scarf) on her head.

"Ji (Yes) Sir!"

" It was your duty to watch out that Faris don't leave this house without having his breakfast. And I think you are not much responsible here as-"

"I asked her not to pester me about breakfast, I just don't feel like having it right now."

His brows frowned up as Faris answered. Wanting to say alot of things he opened his mouth but thought anyway and pursed his lips.

"Okay," Finally speaking with disappointment in his eyes he asked Gul-bahar to leave.

As she left, Faris too took a step towards the main gate but Mustafa stopped him on time.

"Faris! I know that you are very well aware of what you are doing but....I mean...is it necessary to strain yourself. Look, I know you didn't sleep last night-"

Faris eyes widened for a nano-second as his words processed in his mind. He didn't want to make Mustafa realize but now he was thinking whom he was hiding from?

He was Mustafa! His second self!

Opening his lips he intend to explain but Mustafa held a hand to stop him," No! Let me finish first. While taking care of her don't forget that I need you too. So you better be a bit self-conscious too. Okay?"

Faris ducked his head down in embarrassment.

"Answer me! Why have you pursed your lips now?"

"Mustafa...I-"

"Okay. Fine. Leave that...," He took a deep breath afterwards looking at the sky and then at Faris.

"....What have you thought now?" Faris raised his head at this, quite unbelievably as he didn't assume that Mustafa would dig much deeper into this.