Windows to soul

Picture of Faris in the media section.....just in case you haven't figured out yet from previous pictures how does he exactly look like now. This is how he is sketched out in my imaginations.😊😊

Next I will upload Zobia's pic just as she's sketched out in my brain. Anyways happy reading the chappie.

                *************

The air was still and so was his breath.

Zobia gave his frozen figure a look and cleared her throat awkwardly. Faris, in a snap of moment, came back to his senses
looking anywhere but at Falak.

Falak seemed negligent to everything, busy brushing her favourite doll's blonde hair as Zobia turned to her.

"Falak!" Zobia grabbed her attention and the very moment Falak turned around her face shone with sheer pleasure. She left her doll on the ground as if it doesn't matter for the time being and clung to Zobia and then Haya who smiled at her gently and reciprocated the same affection.

He, on the other, just stared at her amazed. Will it always be like this? Like his heart getting out of control yet at the same time getting the steamed pleasures of fortunate ecstasy?

Because he was really happy seeing her again.

It was like his senses flying to France, his thoughts running to New Orleans, his feelings entering into the Bermuda triangle.

This time, too, Falak didn't spare him anything as petty as a single glance. He wasn't complaining but he felt a bit........worthless. Perhaps it was because he wanted her to notice him, to atleast question about his existance.

How strange and un-comprehensive love can be at times. Like a young,rich, handsome man dropping his heart in the steps of a girl whom people take as nothing but a mentally disabled biological entity who would probabaly end her life rotting in one of the rooms of the mental asylum, but nobody could see her from the eyes of that man. Nobody could understand why? Why he had no control over his heart? Why he had given it to a girl who is still oblivious of her importance in his life? Why it was like this? Why?

The answer of this 'why' is really not comprehensible because love is not comprehensible. It moulds a beggar into a king and a king into a beggar.

If that's how you define the loss and gain of this 'mad, cherished adoration' called love then so it was.

"Ha-ya.....Zob-bia....yoou knlow....Twi-winkle h-has the shi-niest sil-ky h-hail.....Ek..ek dum...sof-ft soft.(Haya...Zobia, you know Twinkle has the shiniest silky hair....ek dum soft soft)" The three were now sitting on the ground around her doll. She was eagerly bragging about her doll's beauty but could he tell her that his doll was the most beautiful doll in the whole world with the softest silky brown hair and spell-bounding light brown eyes.

It was the new-est doll Haya had brought her after her last doll was fractured by Faiza( one of her fellow patients )and Falak was off the bridge after getting it because according to her it was an extreme beauty. All other girls in the asylum were jealous of her doll. Even Mary- a christian patient in the asylum, almost 50 years old wanted to play with her doll.

"Falak...,we want you to meet someone today," She stopped, a bit reluctant," Will you meet him like a good girl?" Zobia coaxed her drawing circles on her back with her palm while trying to keep her own heartbeat low.

The three remembered that the first time Falak saw Faris there was no aggressive or fierce reaction. It seemed she didn't remember his face or something but today......

Falak looked at her confused and Zobia shared a look with Haya who gave her an assuring glance to go on. She was scared of the outcome this time as this was a risk she was taking and she loved Falak like a baby sister.