Patience

Ahh.....yes...if you can see the video in the media section. It was my favourite advertisement when I was in 5th standard....Thought to share it with you guys. The message in this advertisement seemed cute, stupid, funny and lovely to me....hah I know I know I'm sounding pretty weird....But You'll see so...😅😅

Baqi sab chodo Biscuit ki muft ki commercial ho gyi...😂😉

************

It was a fresh morning. The air felt light and pure while sun was playing "hide n seek" with white cottony clouds on the blissful canvas of the reflecting blue sky.

Chirping of the birds was adding music to an almost pleasant morning.

He opened his eyes slowly, steadily, like someone was lifting off the weight lying on them, expecting to feel the pain but felt none.

"Well, Asalam-o-alaikum gentleman," Someone chirped. Who else could it be except Mustafa. He gave Mustafa a blunt look but it could be seen that he wasn't effected by his seriousness, not even the slightest bit.

They had a staring contest until Mustafa gave in, "What?" and his 'what' felt more like a funny comment than a question.

"What what?!!!," Faris interjected, trying to make himself in a half-sitting half-lying position, Mustafa stood up immediately from his stool and helped him. "Easy there boy, easy."

When he settled again on his earlier spot he found Faris glaring at him and he gave him an angelic smile with a look that said I-am-so-cute-don't-you-think-so.

"Don't you try to act all innocent. Why did you give me that damn injection, haan?" Faris narrowed his eyes at him, accusation laced in his voice.

Mustafa roared in a heartful laughter throwing his head back at this that annoyed Faris even more.

"Trust me, I didn't I repeat I...," He burst into fits of his manly laughter again,"....I didn't..hahahaha...injected anything...anything in you." He defended himself, though his laughter wasn't helping the situation.

"Oh come on, Angel of the year...Mr. Mustafa Karim...Big applause for you," squinting his eyes he pressed on 'angel'," Its obvious you didn't do it yourself. Infact you called doctors for that, now didn't you?" He looked away angrily, a sharp edge lingering in his voice.

"Young boy!" Mustafa tried to suppress the mischievous smile that was ready to creep on his face," Neither I nor any of those doctors or nurses did anything to you. I...."

"Oh Please, you...." But before he could finish Mustafa interrupted him. "Trust me you slipped out of consciousness yourself!!"

"Yeah and...What?" Faris now looked at him confused but Mustafa seemed to be enjoying the situation, all amused.

"Believe me, we didn't do a single thing. Surely I called those doctors and they did send a nurse to get the injection to calm you down but," he mused, crossing his arms on his chest," but you, after your futile attempts to get free fell limply on the bed,"he now was really enjoying the situation looking at a grumpy Faris," and yes this all happened before the nurse had even arrived."

"Trust me dear. I was panicking but the doctor told me it was because your body is weak right now and couldn't bear the pain so gave up."

Next few moments were consumed by silence.

Faris inhaled a deep breath, pressing his lips in a tight smile like 'I'm trying my best not to have a sudden outhurst' "Just tell me how long was I in this unconscious state this time?" Mock sweetness was in his tone.