Chapter 46: Leah

Chapter 46

Leah

Sh'lera's POV

I wake up naked smeared in blood, dirt, leaves, and some other thing I hope isn't my poop. "Sh'lera," Jess whispered who was on the other side of me covered in leaves and surrounded by rocks. She looked better, 

"Yea," I answered her she coughed and crawled over to me. "Thank you," I sat up covering myself and smiled at her. "Well this wasn't how I imagine spending my kid’s birthday," 

"Today is their birthdays?" She asked I nodded, "Yea and I was going to see Leah, last time we saw her, her heart stopped. I never assumed she was dead just other stuff got piled on. My wolf spoke to her last night. Like in a dream or something, but I know she's alive and so is her daughter." 

"Sh'lera-" 

"Let's get cleaned up," I said standing up and getting my jacket the only piece of clothing I salvaged during the full moon. Wrapping it around Jess I shifted into my wolf and jogged back to the apartment. 

I let us inside; the kids still sleep, Adam at the kitchen making the final cake; yes we needed three cakes to satisfy this family. Blake liked a chocolate cake, Damien like a lemon cake, and Belle liked red velvet with cheesecake inside and the frosting. The boys liked plain vanilla icing; I swear my little Belle wanted it all. 

She was the most excited about turning 8 last week, unlike the boys. "How are you going to celebrate the day?" Jess asked as I helped her to kitchen counter before Adam gave me a robe. 

"Well I was going to leave the boys with Adam and take Belle out for some girl time, I mean she's turning 8. The changes are gonna be kicking soon, I just want her to be prepared and as my daughter and being a mother I'm kind of excited. I mean really looking forward to it. I've been preparing for weeks about this damn talk and-" 

"Sh'lera calm down," Jess laughed and I quieted down, "Hurry and get dressed I have to do something with you before I get Belle." 

"What happens after you talk with Belle?" 

"We bring them all together for a huge surprise here," I spoke guiding her to the restroom; she laughed and closed the door behind her. I turned and saw Adam wiping his hands, "You’re glowing," 

I playfully roll my eyes and go back into the kitchen, "Well can you blame me?" He chuckles, 

"So where are you going?" 

"Well first I'm going to see Leah and get wind of anything, then re-join Jessica with Noah and their daughter. I know that's what she's aching ever since she woke up. I can feel it." Adam nodding cleaning up now,

"Well you do that," 

"Where's Jean?" I asked looking around it was odd like something was missing, "She's gone," 

Giving him a confused look, I didn't understand. Did she make up with Tyler or something?

Now thinking about them how was Bree, Tyler, and Mason. I haven't seen them for a while. 

"I asked her to leave and never come back; I didn't want her around anymore. I already have a beautiful, sexy, all around wonderful woman by my side and I should've stopped pretending like I needed her around when I had you all along." 

"Oh I love it, not that you kicked her out but said all those wonderful things about me." I said walking over to him and pressed my body against his and kissed him. He pushes me away slightly kissing my cheeks, "Hurry now get in the shower and start your day you smell." 

"Then you should help me wash up," I suggest pulling him along with him, "There's an idea," 

**

"Hello Luna what may I help you with today?" The desk lady said when I stepped through the doors when Jess. She had her hair in a side ponytail that was curled, it was nice on her. It bounced when she moved, 

"Hi I want to see a patient...Leah Ashburn." The lady went to her computer and typed something’s before looking back at me. "Here we are she was moved to another location...the basement level." She said sadly, I looked at Jess who had her head down. 

"Well still what's the number?" 

She gave me the info and I was soon on my way with Jess. "Sh'lera I don't think this is a good idea, I mean she's in the basement." 

"I never heard what happened to her, it was like she disappeared from this pack. She was my aunt Jess, I need to know something. What happened to her daughter at this point did she even have a daughter?" I questioned walking down the dim lit hallway. 

"Oh it smells down here," Jess said covering her nose; I ignored the smell and kept moving. I found the door and looked inside the small window. I saw a white room, white bed, and white table. I watched her sitting on a white couch in a white dress. 

I knocked on the door and she shifted and smiled, "Is it really you Sh'lera? Why did you wait so long to see me? I waited for you; I've been waiting for you." She said walking over to me, I quickly opened the door but instantly regretted it. 

Her eyes went black, and small fangs appeared. She came for me but Jess knocked her back into the room with her purse and closed the door. "What the hell was that?" I screamed against the wall panting. Jess put her purse strap back on her shoulder. "Sh'lera she's a vampire," 

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: At least you finally know about Leah after all this time, finally you get some insight. She's a vampire now living in the basement of the hospital. Tell me what you think!