Chapter 42: Healing

Chapter 42

Healing

Sh'lera's POV

Roxy comes in front of me, "You know that Mason is being released today," I blinked, 

"No I didn't know that, I have to get the kids. How come I'm the last to know-" I turned around and saw Tyler, Mason, and Bree. I looked between all three and remembered the hope of Bree's pregnancy so he could leave me alone. 

"Luna," Tyler said smoothly and Roxy giggled and I glared at her, she pretended to cough. Xavier and Noah smirked and looked between us. I didn’t dare to say anything, Mason's nightmare was the cause of my miscarriage I had nothing to say to him. 

Bree walked up to me but my glare was enough to stop her, "Sh'lera-I mean Luna could we all just sit down and talk?" 

Still I didn't say anything, "Let me just talk to her," Mason offered crossing her arm and smirking, I rolled my eyes. 

"I have nothing to say to you," 

"Well I have something-a lot of something to talk about with you." He said in a determined matter, he broke me, abused me beyond repair and here I was actually considering spending some time with him. I need my pass revoked from the loony bin ASAP. 

I cleared my throat, Roxy and the boys left. Tyler and Bree left along with them looking back constantly. "I'm not moving you have 5 minutes," I ordered and he chuckles, 

"I never remembered you to be this uptight," 

"Well I know I have to keep my guard up with you. Like when I'm in a coma, running away from you, and such." I pointed out and he's silent, "I never meant to hurt you, but not knowing who you were was driving me crazy. I was lost without you for the last 3 years just hear me out at least Sh'lera. My wolf won't heal until I mean it." 

"Mean what?" I asked my wall was cracking some because I wanted to run but I didn't want to be chased, I wanted my friends over here but I didn't want to be considered weak,

"I can't just ask you to leave your life but can we at least be friends, I want to heal the pain I caused. I know you still have a weak body. Let me heal you please it's the least I could do, and I want to spend the rest of my life healing you...in a friendly way of course." He said rubbing his neck. 

I looked behind him and saw the group of friends; I nodded for them to know it was clear and that I would be fine. I got this; I looked back at the entrance and knew Adam wasn't coming back for a while. I looked within the forest and didn't want to do it here. 

Where could we go? 

"Follow me," 

I led him to the park behind the maternity pack house, and then we went further down a trail that was going to lead us to a pond that was big enough to swim in and to get to the other side of the trial you had to know how to swim over there. 

Once we reached the pond I wasn't wearing special clothes so I had to strip and so did Mason. I was wearing some shorts and a zebra print shirt and had my hair in a bow-tie with a side sweep bang. 

I threw my clothes over on the other side and they landed on the edge, I dived within the nice warm water and waited for Mason. He was in his boxers and I would be lying if I didn't say he was fine as hell. The years did him well; I mean of course they did. 

I rolled that thought to the back of my head and replaced it with the hopeful thinking that Bree was pregnant and then he would leave me alone for good. Once he dived in the water he emerged and his muscles glowed within the sun gleaming off the water. 

"So how are you Sh'lera?" He asked keeping afloat, "Fine, how is Bree?" I asked swimming along, 

"What do you mean?" 

"She's pregnant, and she wasn't sure if she was having your baby." Mason was silent, I stopped swimming and turned around and saw his confused look for a second before realizing something. 

"What is it now Mason?" 

"Bree's the reason why Tyler and Jean broke up," I watched him swim over to me, 

"Bree is having Tyler's baby, Jean found out and didn't want anything to do with him anymore. Tyler doesn't know about it though, Bree told me last week." 

I blinked and thought this is too much drama for me. I went on and swam and didn't stop. Mason didn't say anything else on the subject. I really just wanted to make it to these healing waters so he can heal me and we can never speak of this ever again. 

"I should've stayed by your side when Roxy came and kissed you. I was young Shay," Mason blurted out and I rolled my eyes and bit my lip because I didn't want to deal with that either. I was just drained out and couldn't continue because all this was taking a toll on me. 

"Shay are you alright?" Mason asked and I shook my head before sinking under the water, he went in and held me and swam the rest of the way and helped me on the other side. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "Just tried of all the drama, it takes a toll on the body." 

"You have a great body," Mason jokes but I don't laugh. I dry off  putting my clothes on to continue the walk without him. "Hey wait up," He said after me trying to catch up. We lapsed into silence which was nice because I could finally hear myself think. 

"We made it," I said jogging towards the pond it was shinning rainbow colors, I looked back at Mason. "Let's get this healing started," I said rubbing my hands together. 

I strip again and dive in the water, 

**
Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo