Chapter 29: Labor

Chapter 29

Labor

Roxy's POV

I knew I never had any business being in jail but I really had a good excuse for not seeing my babies and coming to this god forsaken building. 

"Princess Roxy, why would I find you in a place like this?" The cop said when I entered the doors. "Well I was looking to find someone," 

"Who?" 

"Alpha Mason, I heard about the fight, he was arrested and was here for a week and no trial." 

"Are you his lawyer? You’re a lawyer? I thought you wanted to be a teacher?" His drilled me with questions; I put my hand up and closed my eyes. "Spare me the questions please; all I wanted to know is if Mason was here?" 

He nods, "Good can I speak with him?" I asked politely, he gets his keys and leads me back behind the front desk and to a hall where there I saw criminals at every turn locked up. 

"Oh look who we have here...A princess!" Some guy cooed, "Let's see what she's all about?" Another cooed howling in laughter. I didn't give them satisfaction of responding. We left the hallway and I sighed in relief. 

We were in a dark hall where it was cemented blocked all around, and had hay in the stalls. It was so medieval like. I saw Mason in the first one; he was sitting with his face down. I looked back at the cop and nodded. 

"That will be all," He soon left me for a while. I crouched down and stared at Mason. I felt his pain, his struggle. I caused it to be honest and I had to speak my part since he didn't 3 years ago. I had to do this for Blake, Sh'lera, and Adam. 

"Alpha Mason," He looked up rather slow and his eyes widened when he saw me. "You're the one girl," He pointed at me. 

"My name is Roxy, you saw me last when I was confessing everything. I was playing Sh'lera's female mate." 

"Wait you were playing?" 

"Well my true nature was to find Blake, but he was unborn, Sh'lera was carrying him when she was pregnant and I didn't know how to address it. I was going to tell her that morning but I showed weakness by kissing her." 

He was silent, "You were my son's mate," 

I beamed brightly, "Oh you should see him he's the sweetest little charmer out there, I bet when he gets that age he'll be getting all the honey's but I'm gonna have to cut them all down because he's mine. But for now all I can see him as is a little brother, who I spoil to death. I can't do anything until the feelings are returned and he turns 18." I huffed and I looked back at Mason.

He was lost in thought. "Mason," He snaps his eyes at me, "I want to meet my son,"

Ops, I probably said too much. I was about to explain and lie, making up a story about something. But I was sucked into myself. 

“Roxy where are you!” Sh'lera said. 

“I'm...busy what are you doing?”  I said

“Leah is in labor, mom just called me about it saying she was at the hospital. She wants us there I think Jess and everyone else is there. Where are you?”

“I'm coming,” I said as I hung and came back to reality. 

"I have to go," I left with him screaming at me to come back. I raced down the hall with the criminals and left the jail and went to the ER pack house. I knew I should've held my tongue Sh'lera is going to be so mad at me!  

I saw Sh'lera in the lobby, "Come on," She said pulling me into an elevator and we waited in silence. "So where were you, I was trying to get hold of you for the longest but it seemed you were in a blocked area.." She chuckles some, "Like you were in jail or something," 

I gulped in fear, the doors opened and we saw all the elder males in the hall. I didn't look at them but instead went into the room along with Roxy. I saw Leah straining and screaming, wow I was just outside and didn't hear a word. 

She was cussing and swearing, it was a sight to see. "She's been in labor for 6 hours already," Violet whispered walking towards us. "GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!" She screams and I flinch at the pain she was in. 

I think I was going to be sick, "Are you getting sick Sh'lera?" Mom asked I shook my head biting my lip.

"It's just different watching someone who you love go through that, but then it's weird that I know what she's going through and I know she can do it. Oh and I heard about Aunt Alivia, I'm sorry," 

"Well Leah is a strong girl who's about to deliver a girl,' 

"Really?" She nods, "How exciting, I rolled my eyes at her weirdness when she tried to dance after that. I was shocked really, I mean really shocked. Roxy and I both moved closer to Leah who was quietly concentrating. 

Sweat was pouring down her face, that's when my heart stops. The heart monitor stops, 

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo