Chapter 14

Kylie Jenner Rushed to Emergency Room! via E! Online.

Kylie Jenner Stevenson had to be taken to New York Presbyterian Hospital this afternoon after passing out. The 20 year old reality tv star was attending the Tory Burch fashion show on the terrace of the Whitney Museum with husband Tyga, sister Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian West, and mother Kris Jenner when she passed out.

Witnesses say a visibly distraught Tyga and Kris rushed to her side and frantically called for help while Kim called 911. Due to the extreme heat in New York this summer, a few of the models had to sit out during the show, so reports are speculating that is what made Kylie ill. Paramedics arrived a few minutes later and loaded Stevenson into an ambulance with Tyga and Kris piling in after her. Kim and Kourtney got into an SUV and followed behind shortly.

We reached out to Kylie's camp for a comment, but so far have not received a response. We will keep you guys updated.

Kris looked at her phone in annoyance before angrily locking it. This was the third call she received from E! News within the past hour. She was getting calls from all over the place, wanting exclusive information of Kylie's condition, but she wasn't going to say anything. She didn't feel like dealing with press.

And Tyga made it clear that outside of immediate family, no one was going to be in the hospital or receiving play-by-plays on Kylie. He wasn't going to let this turn into some sort of media scramble with reporters calling up their friends for information. It was no one's fucking business.

Everything was fine a few hours ago. They were all hanging out, watching the show, and having a good time. Kylie got up to get something to drink, and the next thing Kris remembered was her son in law frantically calling out for help.

"Why haven't we heard anything yet?" Kim asked, tapping her fingers on her thigh. "Its been an hour.

Kim, Kris, Kendall and Kourtney were sitting in a private waiting area, waiting to hear something about Kylie. Tyga was in her room talking to her doctors. They weren't able to stay in the ER due to all of the attention and gawking.

"Someone will come out soon." Kris said, taking a deep breath. Her nerves were completely shot and she just wanted some answers. Was Kylie okay? Was the baby okay? "Let's just stay patient."

One of their cell phones rang. It was Kourtney's. she checked who was calling her. "Rob is calling." She answered. "Hi, Robert."

"Kourtney, what the hell is going on? Kylie's in the hospital?"

"Yeah."

"What happened?"

"We have no idea." Kourtney answered. "We were at a fashion show, Kylie got up to get some water and barely made it two steps before she collapsed."

"So you guys don't have any super concrete answers?"

"No, not yet."

Rob sighed. He and Kylie barely talked to each other over the past year, but that didn't mean he didn't love her and wasn't concerned. "Should I book a flight and come out there?"

"No, I don't think that's necessary right now."

"Keep me updated, okay?"

"Of course. I love you."

"Love you too. I'll talk to you later." Kourtney hung up and dropped her phone into her lap. "How long have we been here, sitting and waiting?"

"It feels like forever." Kendall said, picking at her fingers.