One Year Later...

Kylie Jenner and Tyga Celebrate One Year Wedding Anniversary!

Yes, you read that headline correctly. Kylie Jenner, 20 and Tyga, 27 are married, and apparently have been for a year now, according to the post Jenner put on her app/website last night featuring a sweet throwback picture and message to her husband.

If you thought you knew all things Kardashian/Jenner, it's time to think again. Apparently no one outside of the US government and a handful of people knew about the couple being married. Consider it Calabasas' best kept secret!

As you recall, the reality tv and makeup mogul and her rapper beau got engaged in St. Thomas last year for her 19th birthday. After that, we were expecting the typical Kardashian media circuit: interviews, high fashion magazine spreads, and a reality show special. But we got none of that. Tyga and Kylie have been increasingly private since the announcement of their engagement. The two frequently go on hiatuses, both in real life and on social media, the ranging from three days to an excruciating six weeks. So far, no information about the wedding has been revealed.

It's been a busy year for the couple. Last September, Tyga announced that he was signed to his now brother in law, Kanye West's music label, GOOD Music, and has put out a Billboard topping, platinum selling album. Kylie has expanded her cosmetics line, opening up two Kylie Cosmetics stores, one in Beverly Hills, the other in San Francisco. Due to the success of those, Kylie stated that she plans on opening another store in NYC sometime in the near future.

Whatever is going on in their lives must be working and they need to be spilling their secrets. Congrats to the happy couple and check out Kylie's post to her man below:

Before the day was over I just wanted to say, happy anniversary baby! It feels like yesterday when we got married and look at us a whole year later

Before the day was over I just wanted to say, happy anniversary baby! It feels like yesterday when we got married and look at us a whole year later. This feels like one of those, "Pinch me, I'm dreaming," moments! Thank you for being there for me through some of the hardest moments in my life, thank you for being my best friend, my lover, my sounding board, my piece of sanity, my solace, my shoulder to cry on, my therapist, and the best husband a girl could ask for. Thank you for just being you: amazing, selfless, loyal, humble, grounded, hardworking, patient, and warm hearted.

So cheers to us cookala, for making one year because they say it's the hardest (yes, I know you're probably gonna kill me for calling you that on a public forum, but I don't care). I love being your wife and experiencing life with you.

Xoxo,
Kylie Jenner Stevenson 💋

Kylie smiled as she read the article on her iPad. She and Tyga decided they were finally going to make it public knowledge that they were married. So far, she had been seeing a lot of positive comments.

Yoooo, Kylie and Tyga been married a whole ass year and no one knew. Crazy shit, man.

•Tyga signed to good music, Kylie taking over the makeup industry, they're happily married. This is 'stay lowkey and build' personified.