Chapter 6

"I need you to start talking. Like, right now." Khloe demanded. She crossed her arms over her chest and shifted her weight to one side of her body.

"I don't have to talk to you. I don't owe you anything!"

"Are you or are you not carrying my brother's baby, my niece or nephew?"

"Khloe, you need to leave."

"No."

Chyna shrugged. "I guess I'll have to call the police."

"And tell them that I'm hanging out at my brother's house?" Khloe laughed. "Oh please, don't be foolish. I'm staying right here until my brother gets home." She sat down on the couch. "I guess we're just going to have a staring contest."

"I guess so."

The two women sat in silence for over 10 minutes, just staring at each other. The tension in the air was so thick, it was suffocating.

"Chy, are you still here?" Rob's voice could be heard from the front of the house.

"I'm here."

"Yo, whose car is that out front?" Rob rounded the corner and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his older sister. "Khloe."

"We need to talk."

"What are you doing here?"

"I came here because I wanted to talk to you, get everything out in the open, and move forward with our relationship. So please imagine my surprise when I come over here and see Blac Chyna. But not only do I see her, I don't see a baby cooking in her belly. So color me a little confused."

Rob was stuck. He looked at Chyna for some backup, but she was just as lost.

"You can either start talking, or I will tell mom and the other sisters to come over here, with the camera crew of course, with as many pregnancy tests and bottles of water as they can buy." Khloe shrugged. "You want to do this the hard way?"

"Chy isn't pregnant." Rob confessed.

"So what happened? Miscarriage?"

Rob shook his head. "No, she was never pregnant. We faked the whole thing."

"The whole thing? Elaborate, please."

"Everything. The relationship, the engagement, the pregnancy. It was all fake, we planned it."

"You two conspired on all of this? Against us?" Khloe was at a loss for words. "I need one of you to start talking."

"It started when Chyna hit me up a few months ago. We just started talking as friends-"

"Why would you even be friends with her, she was just on social media bashing our baby sister?" Khloe cut in. "What type of man are you?"

"Stop treating Kylie like she's some docile little creature." Chyna spat out. "She's a big girl. She knows what she did."

"It still amazes me that two years and multiple dicks later, you're still obsessed with T." Khloe rolled her eyes. "It's time for you to leave this vendetta alone."

Chyna stood up and Rob had to grab her arm. "You know what, you self righteous bitch-"

"What?" Khloe challenged. "What do I know, you petty whore?"

"Enough!" Rob yelled. "Both of you, shut the hell up! Khloe, do you want to hear the story or not?"

"Continue the story."

"She hit me up and we became friends. I told her how I wanted to slowly work my way back into the spotlight. Chy agreed to help me because she wanted to expand her brand, and what bigger way to make my way back than to date the 'enemy'? And for a minute, I was going out to the gym and losing weight, so I counted it as a win-win. We got some attention, a lot of attention, and I was finally busting out of my shell."

Khloe couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her brother used to shame them for their stunts and media manipulation, but here he was being the biggest attention whore of them all.

"But why couldn't you tell us? Why couldn't you tell me? We were the closest."

"We needed this to be as legit as possible." Chyna said, speaking up for the first time in a minute. "The less you knew, the realer the situation would be."

"So you're buying diamond rings and lambos for fake relationships now?" Khloe stood up and hit Rob on the side of his head. "Go ahead and spend all of your trust fund, dumbass."

"Fuck you, Khloe."

"No fuck you! I took you in! I gave you everything for over 3 fucking years. I got you personal chefs, a maid, I spoiled the fuck out of you, I had your back! Everyone else quit on you, except me and mom. Kim counted you as a flat out loss! Everyone thought I should too, but I held out hope for you, and you could barely leave the bedroom. We let the media and blogs trash us for months and months and months because they said we weren't doing shit, but Chyna was! I wanted to say something, but mom wouldn't let me because you're so fucking weak, she thought you'd go back into hiding. Kylie, your baby fucking sister, and her boyfriend have been crucified by the media because of this relationship, but we all let it slide because you were finally letting the sun hit your skin, and you were exercising, and come to find out it's all fake?"

At this point in the conversation, Khloe was hysterically crying to the point where she could barely see straight.

"In the long run, is it going to be worth it? Chyna, you've faked a relationship and a pregnancy, but guess what? Tyga still doesn't give a fuck about you. He and Kylie are on vacation right now, having a great time, you aren't even a blip on their radar. And some of your fans have already turned on you because of your association to us, and when they find out about this stunt, they'll hate you. They don't care about you. You are a means to an end. They wanted to see you "destroy" us, and when that doesn't happen, you'll be useless to them. And how are you going to explain to your 3 year old that he's not going to be a big brother? How are you going to explain that, period? Or did you not think that far ahead?"

"And Robert..." Khloe couldn't even find the words to express. She was hurt. "I'm just done with you."

"Khlo, don't say that."

"No, I need to learn how to cut people off for my own sanity. I won't tolerate any more blatant disrespect at this point in my life. I love you, I'm here for you, but I just need to wash my hands of you."

"Khloe! Khloe, come on!"

Khloe ignored her brother's pleas and swiftly exited his house. If she stayed any longer, her head would explode.

Once she was safely in her car, Khloe locked her door and took a deep breath. Her heart was racing, her hands were shaky, and she felt clammy all over. What the fuck just happened? Khloe knew she couldn't tell anyone yet, because she wasn't going to ruin Kylie's birthday. But how was she supposed to go to St. Thomas in a few days and pretend like everything was okay?

The only Khloe knew was that her family would never be the same.

/

So this wasn't a Kyga chapter, but it is super important. Hope you enjoyed 😊😊