Chapter 8

"Okay, are you guys ready?" Kendall asked, holding a hand-held camera in her hand. It was 6AM, the sun was barely visible, and all of the sisters were standing outside of Kylie and Tyga's suite, so they could wake her up. Kourtney had to do some heavy flirting with the hotel employee at the front desk to get a key.

"Yeah."

"Kourt, open the door." Kendall moved out of the way, and Kourtney swiped the key card to open the door. She pushed it open and they all quietly entered.

"Damn, their room is so nice." Khloe said. "Of course they'd get the best one." She started walking around the living room area, taking in all of the scenery. "I could've slept on this couch."

"Khlo, get your ass over here!" Kim hissed, creeping up onto the bedroom door. "I really hope we don't walk in on birthday sex, guys. No one thought about that."

Kourtney laughed. "Kim, it's dead silent on the other side of this door. If that's the case, then they're very boring."

"A Scorpio and a Leo? I doubt it."

Kim grabbed the handle and slowly opened the door. The bedroom was quiet, the curtains were drawn so no light could come in, and both Tyga and Kylie were in bed, knocked out. Kylie slept with an arm wrapped around Tyga's torso. No one was shocked because they all knew how clingy she was to him.

Kendall put her hand up and started counting down with her fingers, so they could all know when to start singing. Once she got to the number three, they all jumped on the bed and started singing.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Kylie, happy birthday to you!"

Kylie and Tyga woke up as soon as the singing started. Both of them were terrified because they didn't understand what was going on, but when they realized it was Kylie's sisters, the confusion went away.

Tyga gently nudged Kylie's arm to get her attention. "Happy birthday, baby." He leaned in to give her a kiss, making sure to keep it short and sweet with all of her sisters around, especially since Kendall was pointing a camera at them.

"Thank you!" Kylie turned to check the time. It was 6:08 AM. "It's 6 in the morning? I should kill you guys."

"We had to be the first ones to tell you happy birthday." Kendall said. She plopped down on the bed and wrapped her arms around Kylie. "And we were successful, right?"

"Yes. I'm just shocked you guys managed to get out of bed so early."

They had a jam packed day the day before. Almost as soon as the rest of the family members got off of their planes, they dropped their stuff off at the hotel and everyone went to a water park, then on a ski-lift to get a better view of the island. Once they did that, everyone ate and went to sleep.

Kourtney sat down on the bed and settled herself in between Tyga and Kylie. "We're excited about the day's events. What do we have planned?"

"You have to ask T."

Everyone turned to Tyga. He ran a hand over his face, trying to wake himself up. "Kylie wanted a lowkey birthday. We're gonna have a beach day, maybe get on a boat, and then have dinner downstairs. They're closing down one of the restaurants for us, so we can enjoy and party."

"Awesome."

Kylie checked the time again. It was way too early. "Can you guys please leave. I need at least two more hours of sleep."

"Are you kicking us out?"

"Yes."

Kourtney stood up and got out of the bed. "Don't send me back to my 4 children." Everyone laughed because she was including Scott as one of her kids.