Chapter 5

The Kardashian sisters were all sitting around in Khloe's closet, trying to help her pack for Kylie's birthday trip. That was a little complicated because they didn't know where they were going.

"Packing shouldn't be this hard." Khloe whined. "No one has been able to get T to spill?"

"No. He texted me and said we're going somewhere tropical." Kourtney said. "I even asked Scott if he knew, since he and T are so close, but either he doesn't know or he's not telling."

"He and Kylie leave tonight, right?"

Kourtney checked the time on her cell phone. "They're probably already at the airport. Do you think she'll maybe tell us once they get there?"

"I doubt it. Kylie's good at keeping secrets."

Kim fingered through Khloe's clothes, shaking her head in disapproval at some of her sister's choices. "T said he's making Kylie turn her phone off."

"So who all is going?" Kourtney asked. "Kim, you seem like you have all the answers."

"I just know that he invited all of Kylie's siblings to come, but I think it'll just be us and Ken."

"So none of the Jenner boys, or Cassandra could make it?" That annoyed Khloe. "It's their baby sister's birthday."

Kim nodded as she continued to mess with Khloe's clothes. "Yeah, I know, it's so dumb. August 10th should always be free for Kylie. Maybe they'll celebrate privately with her when we get back."

"What about Robert?"

Kim shrugged. "I talked to Rob last night. He said he wanted to go."

"Wanting to go somewhere is different than actually going. Which one is it?"

"All I know is what I told you. If you want to know so bad, you ask him yourself."

"She's not going to do that, they're not talking to each other." Kourtney reminded Kim, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm not talking to him until he picks up the phone and apologizes. The way he did things was disrespectful and childish."

"You're too stubborn."

"Kourtney, you're the last person on earth who should be calling me stubborn." Khloe snipped. "I did everything for Rob for the past 3 years, so sue me if I think I deserve an ounce of respect."

"How about we not even talk about Rob anymore." Kim suggested. "We're going to help Khloe pack, because lord knows she could use my guidance."

Khloe sighed heavily. "You know what? Get out."

.

Kylie sat on the plush leather seat in the private jet and anxiously twisted in her seat. She and Tyga had only been on for 45 minutes, and she already itching to find out where they were going.

"I don't even get a hint?" Kylie asked.

"You keep asking the same thing, and I keep telling you no." Tyga chuckled. "You're stubborn."

Kylie reached into the pocket of her sweatshirt and tried to grab her cell phone, only to remember that Tyga took her cell phone away from her when they boarded the jet. He didn't put it past her to turn on the GPS and figure out where they were.