chapter 1

elsa p.o.v
beep beep
i turn over in my bed to turn off my alarm clock.
I checked the date on my phone the 1st of September.
ugly i gronden  it 7:00 am why am I getting up this early.

suddenly anna burst the my door and jump on my bed yelling "get up get up "
" okok i am up "
" yay are you  excited for school today . ya new school"
" school I forgot "

she smiled at me " you know there will be cute guys there " wiggling her eyebrows .
" haha "I laugh lightly .
" you better get dressed so dont want to keep the cute guys waiting now do we "
she smirked.

" i bet you some guy will have a crush on you today ".
" haha that funny anna " i said before she left my room .
" know to get dressed "

i had a shower and brushed my teeth then put on a blue lease top on and a black shirt that came just above my knees i matched it with blue flats put my hair in a side brad i then put in small black heart earring and applied light makeup.

i when down stairs and had my breakfast.
anna walked downstairs moment later she wore a lovely red dress and black flats.
after we said goodbye to ower mum( dad was already at work ). we when outside to get the bus .

we walked up in to the bus i saw there was four boys at the back one in the middle had withe hair he seem to catch me staring his eyes widened and forced on me.
we sat near the back across from ower cozen rapunzel she was sitting beside a girl with red curly hair 
we talked and got to know each other and we found out  the girl with the red hair name was merida.

we entered the school we sat in the canteen and talked for a while.
I found out that punz and mer (short for rapunzel and merida) were in most of my classes.
anna wasn't because she was in a year below me.

The bell rang and i gave anna a hug and she when to her classes.
" i have biology " punz frowned .
" i have English " i said .
" me too" mer smile.
" great we can go together ".
" sure"
" we meet back here for lunch " punz
" ya " we both nodded.

me and mer walk down the hall and mer walked in to the class room i helled my book about to walk in the door when i triple and fell on something  sending my book flying i closed my eyes waiting for the impact .

when I slowly opened them they were meath with beautiful dark blue ones they were belong to the boy i saw earlier on the bus.
we just stayed like this for a few minutes until i was broth out of my trance when the second bell rang .

i then realized i was on top of him in awkward positions.
i widen my eyes I blushed a deep red.
" sorry"i said
some  students wised at me and the boy because of the awkward position we were in .
he smiled at me .
i got off him and scrambled to find my book he got up and picked the same book i was going for.
ower hand touched I felt a stange feeling like i was happy but nervous.
i blushed agen and look down at ower hands
"sorry"
"sorry"
we both said at the same time.
he blushed and rubbed the black of his neck
he hand me my book and we both stud up.
" my names jack frost " he held out his hand .
i shock it " elsa . elsa winters" I smiled at him.
we both walk in to class and some of the students stared wising at me and jack .

i blushed and sat beside mer.
jack sat behind me beside a boy with brown hair and green eyes.
" where were you "? mer asked me with her eye brows raised.
i  was about to answer her when the teacher came in and silenced the class.
i glanced behind me and saw jack was starring at me .
i think i am going to like this school I thought and smiled .

🤗hey there hope you like this chapter more coming soon .🐎👋🏻
o ya in there school most of the students have powers
thanks for reading
bye have a good day ❄️💙