"What do we do!?" Asked Stormfly

"We need to separate them. Get their attention guys!" Toothless shouted to the rest of the group.

"You sir, you are speaking our language!" Tuffnut and his sister flew down towards the battle as they shot a green smoke line between them that was later lite up.

Both side were startled by this. But none the more than seeing a Viking on the back of a dragon.

This of course, upsetted the two responsible for this.

Drago growled at this from the top of his perch as he grabbed Dagur. "Stop him" He tossed Dagur out into the battlefield.

Dagur quickly changed into his dragon form as he quickly went after Hiccup.

Hiccup and Toothless had little time to react when they saw the Skrill came at them.

"Dagur" Hiccup growled

Toothless looked at the Skrill in awe and shock. The dragon fired lighting blasts at them as they quickly dodged them. As they flew around, Toothless saw Dark Alpha staring right at him. Hiccup needed to fight Dagur on his own. And he needed to avenge his fallen leader.

"You take care of this. I'm going after Dark Alpha" Toothless dropped himself off of Hiccup's back and onto the ground. He headed straight for Dark Alpha.

Hiccup was having his own problems at the moment. What with Dagur the Deranged on his tail. He dodged a few more blast of lighting before making his way out to sea.

"What's wrong brother!? Afraid to see me?" Dagur shot another blast of lighting at the Night Fury as he charged himself at him.

"I don't ever remember being your brother" Hiccup commented. He had to get Dagur to the water.

"What? You prefer a little pathetic human as one! Hahahaha! You so stupid Hiccup!" Dagur mocked the Hiccup.

"Oh really!?" Hiccup stopped when they made it right over the water. "I'll tell you something I learned from the pathetic humans"

Dagur launched a powerful blast of lighting at Hiccup, which he countered with a plamsa blast of his own.

"Skrill have one weakness"

"And what's that?" Dagur raised an eye-brown at Hiccup.

Hiccup shot towards Dagur as he barrel rolled and shot multiple blast. It caught Dagur off guard as he tumble towards the water. He fell into the water with a splash as all the electricity inside his body gave him a little shock.

Once Dagur was out of the way, Hiccup's attention was brought back to the battle. He needed to stop this and he knew one crazy way that would actually work.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Dark Alpha!"

Dark Alpha and every Viking that was close to him turned his attention to Toothless. The young black haired Viking glared at the newly appointed leader with hate.

"Well, well. If it isn't the traitor" Dark Alpha could help but chuckle at the young Viking's foolishness.

"Are you talking about me, or yourself" With Toothless's words, everyone began to whisper. "Dark Alpha was the one who killed Ice Spitter!"

"Me? Why would I kill my own brother?" Dark Alpha tried to look innocent.

"So you could be chief" Stormfly came up next to Toothless.

"You wanted to badly to start this war" Hookfang spoke out as well as he too came up next to Toothless.

"Says the traitors who side themselves with the enemy" Dark Alpha hissed as he tried to make it seem like they were the evil ones.