Twenty-one

Chapter 21

El didn't sleep much that night given what had happened last night with Axel. The idea of travelling home with him and Caswell as her only companions filled her with dread. However much she wanted to her children with her, she knew that when they got to Winterfell things would be messy and there was no guarantee that her children would be safe. But she desperately wanted to take Orla, who was still so small that El didn't trust anyone with her.

El woke early the next morning to Garlan's fingertips lightly stroking her shoulder blades and down her spine. Her eyes stayed shut as she leant back into him and let his fingers trace their way all down her back. "If you're trying to make me fall back to sleep Garlan, its working." She smiled sleepily.

"on the contrary Elonar, I was trying to just the opposite." He smirked into her back and he planted a gentle kiss on her back.

"If you wanted me awake Garlan, you should have just said." She giggled as his lips kissed her neck, tickling the tender flesh with his beard. El almost melted back into him while his lips gently graced her neck and shoulders. Garlan's hand slid down her body, caressing the curve of her body pulling her hips back into his. She could barely stand the waiting when she rolled over to face him, grabbed his beard and gently brought his lips down to hers. She kissed him roughly, running her hands through his loose hair. He then kissed her neck gently, he nipped the patches of her skin already made purplish the night before. "Fuck." She whined as his lips ventured down her breasts.

"How long do we have?" He rasped pausing for breath.

"Long enough for this." She smirked as she lay back. Garlan climbed on top of her, only for his hands and lips to work their way painfully slowly down her body. Garlan kissed her thighs and nibbled at the soft flesh. He was slow, teasing her with his tongue flicking lethargically against her. Each time she came close to coming undone, he'd stop and just looked up at her As she tried to calm her breathing.

"Please-" she rasped, "don't tease me." 

"I'm only prolonging the experience my love. If you want me to just give up and fuck you I will. But this is all for effect you see." He smirked pressed her thigh to his lips.

"Will you just shut up and get on with it?" Her voice shook in desperation. Grinning, large callused hands and soft lips resumed their position. he buried himself again against her, one hand had a firm grip on her waist and the other teasing where his lips couldn't reach. Adrenaline pulsed through her veins and heat rushed to her palms as she came undone.

"Come here." She sighed and pulled him up beside her. She pulled him up to her lips. She would miss this, miss his big hands desperately trying to touch every inch of her, Lips feverishly hot as they pulled casually at hers. El made her actions slower and more deliberate as she made sure to enjoy every second of this man. It was going to be months before she'd see him again, so long that the child would probably be born in Winterfell.

She opened her eyes and watched him as his thrust grew messier, one large hand pressed firmly against the headboard of the bed, and the other cupping her cheek. Golden eyes squeezed shut in concentration, sweat beads gleaming on his brow.
Rausa and Grayce were probably in the next room waking their children, but that didn't discourage El from screaming as she neared her end. She whined out for him, and Garlan lent down and silenced her with a passionate kiss. his hands slid into her hair and his lips suckled into her neck, As they both came down from their highs.

"I'll miss you so much." Elonar sighed into his neck as he rolled off her and she snaked her arms around his body hugging him tightly.

"And I'll miss you my love." He kissed the top of her head.