Chapter 10 | Baby Mama Drama

Morgan

It's been a week since Aunt Gayle and I left Tionne's house. I haven't been able to stop thinking about DeVanté. Something in me just won't get him out of my head.

I sighed as I got out of the car with Aunt Gayle and Bria.

"Why are we even here?" I asked.

"Cause you been throwing up and could possibly be pregnant," Aunt Gayle said.

Actually, that was very much impossible, considering the fact that I hadn't had sex a day in my life.

"I can't get sick without being pregnant?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, you cannot."

"Aunt Gayle, I'm a virgin," I said truthfully.

"So was Mary, now explain being sick and the craving pickles at the same time," she said with her arms folded.

I gave her the stale face. She knows good and well I've always loved pickles. I mean, seriously? I'm sick and want pickles, that's it. I'm not pregnant.

I groaned while following her into the clinic. Bria laughed under her breath, so I hit her arm.

"Ow!" she yelled, being dramatic.

Aunt Gayle, who was signing me in, turned around and gave me a warning glare.

What, woman? It was her yelling, not me. 😒

"She didn't even say nothing and still skint yo ass." Bria laughed.

I mugged her for a few seconds.

"Shut the fuck up," I said, quickly looking over to see if Aunt Gayle heard me. Good thing she didn't.

Bria laughed, "Head ass."

DeVanté

A girl walked down the stairs from my room with nothing but her panties on and smile on her face. I rolled my eyes at the sight of her.

Bitch, get out. Why you still here?

She smiled as she sat on my lap, "Hey, daddy."

"Bye," I said while pushing her off of me.

"Oh, it's like that?"

I face palmed myself. This wouldn't be the first time I fucked her, so she should already know the drill. Take the dick, and or give me head, then get the fuck out.

"What's your name again?" I asked her.

"Um, it's Peyton. You forgot my name? Really, DeVanté?"

"Peasant, or whatever you said your name is, can you dismiss yourself?" I asked while pointing to the door that was awaiting for her.

She frowned, "Whatever."

She walked back to my room to put on her clothes.

"Can you at least give me a ride to my house?" She asked.

"No, now go on somewhere," I said while waving her off.

"How am I supposed to get home then?" She asked

"I see two feet connected to them ankles, now get out."

She sucked her teeth and put her hand on her hip while standing in the door way. Was that supposed to change my mind or something?