Short Story Dolan Twins Fanfictions

Its been a long while since I have been here and during that time i've joined a new fandom. 

The chosen stories are very fast paced though they still hold the same amount of emotion as a longer book. The books here are a mixture of sad and funny ones with the protagonist a girl we can all relate too. I read these within 20 minutes each and i've enjoyed them loads, I hope you do too.

Also if you arent a fan of fanfictions or don't even know who the dolan twins are (i highly recommend you check them out obviously) you can still read PRISONER and sext as they are alternate universe stories. iMessage and room mates, however are.

----

room mates • ethan dolan

654K Reads / 13.7K Votes

by bubblydolan

She knew anything could've happened moving into Los Angeles with two teenage boys. But she didn't expect it to be love.

----

sext • e.d

715K Reads / 19.8K Votes 

By depresshun

Completed

Never thought I would get nudes by a college boy.

----

imessages • g.d

345K Reads / 14K Votes 

By depresshun

New phone, who dis?

You texted me first so idk

Oh yeah.

You're so stupid

----

PRISONER

737K Reads / 30.7K Votes 

By oreolovinq

----

PRISONER has no blurb. I started reading it as I saw loads of fan accounts on instagram saying they were excited for the newest chapter. I read this in one sitting and it truly was an emotional ride for me lmao. Addy the main character is fun and witty and at first Ethan is a puzzling character. I truly recommend this book as it had me phyiscally gasping at the end of every chapter and was an ultimate page turner.