Taming Kade

Book: Taming Kade

Author: xoxogirlxoxo876

Number of Reads: 788,032

Number of Votes: 31,632

UnFinished

“It’s simple,” Abby stated, examining her pink polished fingernails, “We want you to try and tame Kade Matthews.”

Elise Collins expected to do a lot of things her senior year. She planned to finally uphold an intelligent conversation with her crush: Bill Murphy, she planned to be soccer captain, and she planned to end high school without a hitch. What she did not expect, however, was to be packing up her life in New York City and moving to the small town of Sierra Lakes.

Nor did she expect to be recruited for a masterminded plan.

Abby James and Desiree Falls have both been on the receiving end of Kade Matthews. They experienced the way he made girls feel special for a while, just enough for them to let him get what he wants, and then BAM you're thrown away like a dirty Kleenex tissue. Month after month girls are sucked into the mystery that is Kade Matthews, maybe it’s his bad boy attire or ocean blue eyes. Maybe it’s his tattoo sleeves or the rumors that circulate about his bad behavior. Whatever it is, it has almost all of the girls at Sierra High fooled and it’s driving the two girls crazy. They have a mission, a mission to break Kade in order to make him change his ways, a mission to give him a taste of his own medicine so no girl ever has to go through what they did…and Elise is the perfect girl to do it.

But when Elise agrees to their supposed foolproof plan, everything seems to be going great. That is, until feelings go deeper than she had intentionally hoped and she begins to realize that maybe the bad boy doesn't need to be tamed.

Maybe he just needs to be saved.

Spin off to The Bad Boy Stole My Teddy Bear

To read the book click on the External Link to read the book and trailer on the side.