Living with the Bad Boy

Book: Living with the Bad Boy

Author: xXMopelXx

1,013,488 reads

7,857 votes

UnFinished

When mistakenly dragged to a party by your evil best friend, where you 'accidentally' end up throwing your drink on the school's supposedly bad boy, drama is bound to make it's way into your life. 

And that was exactly what senior student Jodanna Baker wanted to avoid; Drama. Too bad it's got a tendency of following her. She's a good girl, alright, one with a lot of bad secrets...

Meet, Samuel Adams. Not only does his name come from a famous beer brand, but he's your typical football playing jock. He's annoying, cocky and just about everything Anna hates. He's a bad boy, alright, one with a lot of bad secrets...

That's probably all they've got in common, right? The bad secret part? Oh, and did I mention he's her partner in crime ? A.K.A; Cupid's assistant.

Putting these two teenagers together is a recipe for disaster, but somehow they get stuck together under the same roof for three weeks with a mission to solve their best friends love lives. Mix in some Lying, Cheating, Heartbreaks, Hook-ups, Parties, Dark Secrets, Enemies and Betrayal and you've pretty much summed up the lives of these two troubled teens. 

Oh, plus one pain in the ass of an arrow.

One is bound to go crazy. Are they really your typical good girl and bad boy? Join Anna and Sam as they discover the thin line between love and hate and how there is more to them than meets the eye. 

Book in External Link