Tainted

bk: Tainted

a: seasickening

3,098,719 reads

64,085 votes

unfinished

Anne Woods was the mysteriously quiet girl many people thought was weird for being so reserved. When she first arrived at Bridgestone high she immediately isolated herself from everyone and didn't even try to make any friends — people didn't seem to mind though, why bother talking to someone who would only try to avoid you? No one wanted to waste their time on her because she wasn't worth the effort.

However, Liam Parker was another case.

The odd behavior that Liam noticed, Anne cowering away from people, mostly if they were men, her unusual personality, her timid way of doing or saying things, he just couldn't help but to try to get to know the girl, despite the difficulties of doing so.

But what happens when Liam discovers that there's more to Anne than he thought?

People are the way they are for a reason, right?

written by the author themselves:

 About my old story Tainted:

I took it down because I wasn't happy with it at all and I wanted to re-write it from scratch due to the fact that the plot of the story wasn't 100% thought out. I thought I could finish this story like that but the stress was getting to me and I decided on not dragging it out any longer.

Tainted was originally suppose to be taken down on July, 18th 2014 but since I started receiving some very horrible comments and messages I took it down earlier than planned.

Tainted is going to be back up on wattpad but it will take some time and if you're willing to wait then by all means wait. I will not rush this process and I will most certainly not hand over my own story to someone else to keep and or finish because that is just absurd.

This will be the last time I say this and I will not be responding to any messages regarding any questions about this.

book in external link>>

da cover is pretttttttttttyyyyyyyy

OMG THIs isNT a FaNFICTiOn (though it can b if u want to)