Chapter 11: Evidence

"At the same time during the incident of Uncle Robert, his dad, the current Secretary of the Department of Agriculture, a 60-year old Robin Magliquiang was so worried and he's about to leave his office immediately..."

                      "Sir, what about the meeting with the Ilocos Norte and Sur Governors tomorrow for their agricultural concerns??", said the girl which is the one of his department staff.

                      "Of course, I'll go there. But there will be changes in time, instead of 12:00 noon will be now 3:00 p.m., just do text to them right now.", said Robin while preparing himself to leave his office.

                      "Ok, sir. Take care. Send my regards to your son!", then she winks to Robin.

                      "Ok, thanks. Why are you winking at...??"

                      "Hahaha. Nothing, sir."

                      "Geez! Alright, I'll leave this office to you for now."

                       After that, Robin was about to ride on his car but suddenly, his cellphone is ringing, then he answered it. It is Angel was the one who called him, his leader from the Warriors League in their era.

                       "H...hello?? Boss!", said Robin.

                       "Hey, Old Robin! Are you going to the hospital??", said Angel.

                       "Old??? I'm not that old, you old fat-ass woman, hahaha!!"

                       "Hahahaha! You jerk! You didn't answer my question, yet??"

                        "Yes. I'll go now and visit my son there. I wonder what the hell he had done. Did someone visit him in that ospital??"

                        "Yes, my daughter and his family. He's also most out of blood. But thanks to my daughter's friend, she's voluntarily donated her blood to Robert."

                         "I see. Well then, I gotta go now. I'm gonna visit him in several hours then I'll go to my meeting in Ilocos Region."

                         "Oh?? You don't wanna see me, huh?"

                         "Hahahaha. I'm too busy for my schedules you know."

                         "Haha. Ok then, take care. Bye."

                         "Yeah, bye Grandma, I mean Boss. See you soon.", then he turned off the phone call and he laughs then rides on his car and then he just leave from his office.

                         Meanwhile, back in Calamba, Laguna, Angel was about to speak up on her cellphone for Robin's joke to her but unfortunately he turned off the phone immediately.

                        "That old bastard man! Haha...I wonder what he's doing in his office now. I gotta visit him soon.", said Angel to herself.

                         But a 7-year old kid Laura came to her and asked..

                        "Grandma, how's Mom doing there??"