{Chapter 6}

******
I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in like 8 months I have had so much going on it was recently my birthday and I got a little Pug Puppy so she has been a nightmare but imma try start updating and writing again so here goes!....

ELIZAS POV
After what Joe had said that was it there was no going back! I wanted to go to this party to see everyone I'd missed them all!

Beau and I were just about to leave when he said that Brooklyn was crying, oh no why?

Beau: Babe, Brooklyn's upset... imma take her down to the beach why don't you head down to the party and I'll catch you up?

Eliza: Oh no, Beau it's alright I'll take her I could do with some fresh air to pump myself up for seeing everyone. You go and tell them I'll be there shortly...

Beau: You sure you need to pump yourself up for everyone or one person?

Eliza: What does that mean?

Beau: Nothing doesn't matter, I'm going I'll speak to you later... love ya...

Eliza: Yeah see you later I love you too

Beau left the house, that was weird... he never ever says love ya it's always I love you...

I started to make my way down to the beach... I just looked at my baby in her pram as we walked down the boulevard...

In the distance I saw a man sitting by the water, he looked lonely... as I got closer I could hear him whimpering...

Why? Why, was he down here on his own upset?

Maybe I should go and speak to him?

I walk over and tap him on the back...

Eliza: Err sir are you...

Joe: Yes I'm fi...Lizzie?

Eliza: Joe... is that you...

Joe: Yea...

Eliza: How did you know it was me? Joe I've changed....

Joe: I still watch your videos and I would remember the girl I once fell in love with?

Eliza: yeah okay maybe but still Joe, im so sorry I hurt you...

Joe: it's fine you had to make a decision between your son or me and I completely understand.... who's that?

Eliza: Who?

Joe: In the pram?

Eliza:Oh that's Brooklyn... here have a look....

I begin to lift her out the pram and she smiles... I pass her over to Joe and he smiles...

Joe: She's gorgeous!

Eliza: I know that's what we did....

Joe: I mean yeah she is really pretty, wait what?

Eliza: what?

Joe:You said that's what we did?

Eliza: Yeah Joe... she's yours....

Joe: Why didn't you ever tell me?

Eliza: I tried to call, several times and then your number was disconnected so I figured you wouldn't want to know.... I was going to come back to the uk with her and tell you but then I found out about Nelle...

Joe: Oh yeah, about that...

Eliza: Yeah Joe you really hurt me I wouldn't have minded you going out with another girl but why does it have to be my best mate from school?

Joe: Lizzie, I met her in a bar and we hit it off, honestly between you and I... I don't like her as much as I did you when we first met... You were a lovely girl and what I did to you was horrible... She told me that you two never spoke after school and I believed her... I knew it was wrong but in a way I knew it would annoy you and bother you once you fell out.

Lizzie: So you wanted to hurt me?

Joe: No of course not...

Eliza: Well that's what it seems like... You're so horrible Joe, this is why I never told you about Brooklyn I didn't want you to...

Joe: Elizabeth Pritchard, I love you, I have never stopped loving you... It kills me to know that you are half way across the world with a child I never even knew was mine... Id love to get to know both Brooklyn and Blake....

Eliza: You mean Milo...

Joe: Wait so you kept it the same?

Eliza: Yes, I'm not going to make things different and awkward... after a while the name Milo grew on me...

Joe: Anyway that doesn't change the way I feel about you and the kids Lizzie... Okay I'm under 30 and I said to you I don't want kids because of the whole YouTube thing but if they are your children and it means that I can spend the rest of my life with you then I want them to be my children... I spent 6 months chasing you trying to make you mine... I loved you and hated you we fought and argued a lot but we always came back to each other in the end.... Lizzie you were my world and whilst I was with you I was completely different... And then I started having doubts about other lads and them looking at you and you wondering off with them, hence why we argued because I was insecure... I was afraid that you'd leave me for a better looking guy at which you did... You found Beau, you two are so cute together and i'd completely understand if you told me that you don't love me anymore because you are with Beau... I've seen how you all are with each other on your vlogs, especially how Beau is with the Kids he has really took on the role of step dad... And I adore him for that but honestly I want to be there to provide for Brooklyn, she doesn't even have to know about me being the father or me even giving you money but I'd always wanted to have a daughter and have one to the girl I fell in love with and I guess I just messed things up for myself, if I could show you how sorry I am then I would.

Eliza: Wow, Joe ... I never knew you felt like that... and by the way you are wrong about the whole me falling out of love with you... I still love you and always have and Beau even knows that because we had a major argument before I left... He's gone to the Party, I'm actually on my way there now, do you wanna come with me?

Joe: I dunno...

Eliza: Oh come on!

Joe: Okay if you say so...

A SHORT WHILE AFTER

Joe and I made our way to the Party... We were talking for quite sometime...

As we got to the front door of the house we could see people everywhere, god this would look so weird but hey I don't care.

We walked inside and there was Caspar, god it felt so good to see him! I'd really missed him! I ran up to him and gave him a big hug leaving joe with brook.

Caspar: Lizzie!!! You look so good! I've missed you so so much!

Eliza: I have too Caspar, I'm so glad to see you!

I started crying. It felt so nice to feel at home with these guys again! Just then brook started crying and before I made my way over to her joe grabbed her out the pram and smiled...

It was like a dream come true!