{Chapter 2}

I think it's time I shared my story with YouTube... 

Joe hasn't been in contact with me for a whole year although Zoë tells me he watches my videos and misses me. I cry every night knowing that I messed it up and we can't spend time together anymore...

However, today I am deciding to share my past in a video and hopefully help people who have been in my situation... But also explain to Joe.

*Video*

Hey guys! And welcome to my channel... Now today this video is a lot different... 

Yes that's right you will definitely see my sensitive side...

Okay... so as you guys probably know its been a year since I last saw the YouTube lot... 

I have still kept in touch with Zoella she has been in touch with my mum back home in Brighton... 

My Mum's missing me, like always... 

Dad and my brother Luke have been texting me and they have all been really supportive of my decision I made... 

So about this "decision"... 

I was 16 years old and pregnant... 

I didn't finish school but instead went to mothering school... 

I thought that I could look after a baby so I decided to keep it. The baby's dad was my childhood crush he had beautiful blonde hair and gorgeous green eyes! He was also ThatcherJoe's best friend. When I went to Joe's and Zoë's school I met a boy who was really sweet and basically really fit!

So yeah a couple years later he began to get aggressive, everytime he drank he'd abuse me, both physically and mentally. 

I felt like shit... 

For the whole 6 years that I was on and off with him... 

The first two years were amazing... 

But one night he came home drunk. He said to me that I had cheated on him. With Oli... Oli white. Yes Oli and I met on holiday in Ibiza and became friends... He told me he was doing YouTube and I told him the same so we exchanged numbers and started talking.. But my ex thought I had slept with Oli, but I would never cheat on him because he was the love of my life.

I tried to leave so many times, I took Blake, my son... but no matter where we went he would always find us... 

Until one day I'd thought I'd get away. I brought tickets to come here, to America... My dream home. I knew he would never find us here as it is so big! But it was 10 minutes before we were about to leave and he came in from work early. He was "Sick and tired" of me trying to leave him after "everything he's done for me" and my little boy saw me being punched in the stomach as my ex thought I was pregnant with Oli's baby. When he punched me to the floor he grabbed the bags of Blake's, jumped in a cab and drove off to the airport. I tried to call the police but it was too late they had already gone. 

3 years later, Oli and I started speaking again and yes we did date but that was after Joe and I had dated... But Oli and I soon realised that it was a mistake and we were better off as friends.

Joe and I dated for a while, all under your guys noses... Sorry?

However a year ago, we were in L.A and it was Joe and I's birthday...

It was really good spending time with him... 

On my birthday he asked me to be his girlfriend and so I said yes... 

Until I found him kissing another girl... 

My heart shattered... 

But what I did was worse!

When I started YouTube, I met a boy... 

He is in a YouTube group called the Janoskians...

Beau Brooks... 

Now the Janoskians and I started YouTube around the same time and immediately Beau and I had an attraction to each other.. 

So we dated... 

It was 2 years after we realised that it wasn't going to progress so we became really close friends... 

However, when I saw Joe, I ran to Beau for comfort and we had sex...

After this, I knew there was no going back for Joe and I 

I had lost him... 

However, a few days later I found out I was pregnant, but I didn't know who the father was... 

I know what you guys are thinking... You're such a slag, slut this and that...

But sleeping with both Joe and Beau was amazing... 

I mean Beau and I had history so my feelings came back...

But to this day I still have feelings for Joe and they will never disappear...

But now its 1 year later and no one tried to contact me within that year... 

Apart from Zoë and my family... 

It was hard so the only other option was to live my life, here in America...

Now, I have full custody over Milo... Although his name is actually Milo Blake Walker... So his father kept his name after all...

I have been in touch with my ex... And he is giving me money monthly for Milo... 

But now my life is in America... I have a house here and luckily I have been doing YouTube the whole time...

Beau and I have started dating... 

He knows that I will always like Joe and he's fine with that.

It's going pretty well and I'm happy...

I just wanted to let you guys know why I haven't been the "real" Eliza over this past year...

But that stops today... 

No it's time to start thinking about me,myself and I... Oh and Milo aswell!!

So guys, that was my story... 

Vidcon is coming up soon and I will be attending so see you guys there!

Thank you for watching all the way to the end... Have a nice day!

Love you guys bye!

Oh wait... one last thing...

Say hello to...

Brooklyn Justice Pritchard {Picture at top}

*End of video* 

God I'm so glad that's over...