#7 Ending

Jungkook,....what can I say about jungkook, he was a total flirt

always showing off, and I can't say I hated it, but I didn't like either, every time we go out he keeps flirting with other girls, and it just makes me so mad, I mean of course I'm gonna be jealous if he keeps asking the same girl to come get his order when we're hav-....trying to have a normal couple time.

We were sitting down outside a cafe, the weather had a cold chill to it that ran down my spine, and the view of the sea is amazing, a girl with a skirt came to us, I guessed she was the waitress, "how the hell is she wearing a skirt in this weather", I thought while looking at her, I was wearing some leggings and a sweater and I still felt cold....anyway, she looked at me then over at jungkook.

'What can I get you handsome?', she attempted to flirt, I CANT BELIEVE IT, this bitch was fli-...attempting to flirt with my man, right in front of me, nu-uh, it ain't happening.

'Black coffee and a small chocolate cake, maybe a little bit of you too', jungkook replied with a smirk across his face, ooh how much I want to punch him right now.

'Of course', she said with a giggle, I coughed to get her attention, she faced me and glared at me a little, BITCH WTF.

'A cappuccino', I said, clearly annoyed, but she just stood in her place, pretending to write the shit down, LIKE BITCH AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.

'Excuse me, but don't you have work to do', I snapped, she is starting to piss me off, and I don't appreciate it, she did a small huff then walked away, I diverted my attention to the sea.

'You didn't have to be so mean', jung'cock' said, looking at me, I shifted my eyes to meet his, I was glaring, I didn't wanna start a scene, because I know I can start one if I want to.

'Just....shut up, I'm going to the bathroom', I quickly stood up, and made my way to another corner of this cafe, you see this cafe was on a hill that looks off to the sea, it's a pretty nice place for a couple to spend time in, but I guess I have the shittiest luck of all.

I soon found myself looking at the small building that was literally a square, I got in and just looked at myself in the mirror, hair was still on fleek, make-up too, after boosting my self esteem, I started heading back, as I walked out, someone grabbed my wrist and then pushed me to the wall, it was jungkook, I sighed in relief, but wait?, what is he doing.

'Jungkook what are you doing?', I asked his face only inches away from my face which made me remember a scene like this one that happened in the past.

'What do you think?', he replied, just as I was about to answer, his lips soon crashed with mine, and my mind just completely shut off, I didn't push him away or anything, instead I started kissing him back, and in all places it had to be a public bathroom, definitely not where I imagined my first kiss to be, well more like first kiss with jungkook, imagine we've been married for like 7 months, and we haven't kissed once, he of course tried to get me turned on so we do 'it' but he always fails, but I think he's succeeding now, because I'm already aroused by how much our bodies are close, there's literally no space between us whatsoever.

His hands trail up and down my body, and I slightly tug on his hair, I don't know why but I'm having the feelings to dominate him.

I soon start trailing kisses down his neck all the way to his collarbone, I bit and sucked on his sweet spot, he groaned and whisper cursed, I was actually enjoying this, he hands trailed all the way down to my pants and he started tugging on them,' eager now aren't we..., but I don't think so', I said as I grabbed his hands and flipped him now he was the one pinned to the wall.

My lips found his as the once passionate make out session turned into a more lustful and aggressive one, I started teasing him by bringing my lower body to his slightly grinding on him, which made him moan between the kisses, and I could feel a bulge forming that was pressing my entrance, I brought down one hand and grabbed his length through his pants, his moans were now much louder and he kept saying my name over and over, and from the look on his face he looked near.

I then pulled my hand and backed off walking back to our table, the look on his face was priceless, that was a little payback, when I returned he soon followed, he came close to my ear and whispered,

'Karma's a bitch, but don't think I'm done with you just yet'

'Who's done with who, Mr Jeon?', I replied, a smirk already plastered on my face.

-------------------------

LAST CHAPTER, HOLY CRAP, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, IM SOOOOOO HAPPY, THIS STORY IS OFFICIALLY DONE, I wanted to change stuff up and make the reader take the lead for a change, I think this story is gonna go under some huge editing, since most of the first chapters were long ago, and my grammar was just fucked up at the time, English ain't my first language so yeah, THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY EVEN THO IT'S CRAPPY BUT I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AND IDK WHY AM I WRITING LIKE THIS BUT IDC.

:-)
AGAIN I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH, VOTECOMMENT AND I LOVE YOU AND BYE!!!

P.s: I have a small YouTube channel I just created here's the link : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpX2f4qXMnx0GAciP_2WIww

if you wanna check it out I'll be grateful but if you don't want to then it's your call ( No shame at all, look at me self advertising,...lol), but yeah just read the :-) and bye byee!!!