#1 Ending

the one I'll choose is jin, I said, the others looked at me in shock, what did they think I'll choose one of them, I thought

alright then its settled, your gonna live with my son now, Mr Kim said

honey are you sure?, mom said, yes I am, I replied, (look at your mom being all worried), bitch she likes suga so that's why she's asking, I replied to my inner bitch, (oh OK I get it)

jin can't be that bad right?, I thought

*Time Skip*

nice meeting you Mr and Mrs(Y/L/N), namjoon said then bowed, then he looked at me and smiled, so I bowed back, I'll be right there jin give me one second, I said

after they all left I faced my parents, bye mom bye dad, I said then hugged them, oh stop it honey its not like your not gonna see us anymore, my dad said

I walked out towards jin's limo, and when I was near it I turned around and waved at my parents, and they waved back, then I hoped in the car to see jin looking at me with a smile on his face, I looked at him with a what-do-you-want face and he replied by smiling and looking away, what's wrong with this dude.

*Time Skip*

we soon arrived at his mansion it was nothing special, just big, and it was kinda old

(pic of the mansion)

and there was 2 of his servants on the doorway to greet us, the car stopped and I was about to hop out when I saw a hand close to my face, it was jin's, look at you acting all gentleman, I said with a smile, after you m'lady, jin said, we walked t...

and there was 2 of his servants on the doorway to greet us, the car stopped and I was about to hop out when I saw a hand close to my face, it was jin's, look at you acting all gentleman, I said with a smile, after you m'lady, jin said, we walked toward the front door and those 2 servants from before were actually his PARENTS!?, but how the crap they got here so fast, and it looked like they were coming out of the house, I bowed to them, take a good care of your wife seokjin, Mr Kim said, of course dad I will take a good care of her, jin replied, I didn't like the last part to be honest even tho jin looks like a gentleman he is a one heck of a perv.