#4 Ending

Namjoon, come on hurry up babe, I said, me and namjoon (RapMonster) we decided to go to the beach cause why not, why are you in such a hurry, its just the beach, he relied while picking up the chairs and the umbrella, its just that its been a while since I went to the beach, I said, carrying nothing, how about you give me a hand, he asked, still struggling with the stuff, babe, if u carry them, I then maybe gonna surprise you tonight, I said then smirked, Deal then, he replied and continued carrying the luggage.

Finally, this is the perfect spot, I said while taking in the view

(pic of the beach view)

isn't it beautiful, I asked still looking around, yep its amazing, he replied now setting everything, and then I started to take off my dress to reveal my bikini

(pic of the bikini)

I then looked at namjoon who was looking at me like he wanted to just fuck me, woah, there namjoon, I spoke and placed my hands in front of me, yeah haha, don't worry, I mean you are going to surprise me tonight, he said with a smirk, then he took off his shirt, his abs were amazing, and I could think off was, Hot, shit I said that too loud, I said then put my hand on my mouth, I know I'm hot, he said, don't be too cocky about it, I replied.

*TimeSkip*

damn, I'm so tired, I said, what we did like nothing, he replied, nothing you say, we swimed then he just had to pick me up and drop me, so chased after with a mudball but couldn't get him then he chased after me with a mudball and unfortunately he got me then I had to get in the water and wash it, and as I was cleaning my self, he just came out of nowhere and almost fucking made me drown, and now we are sitting on the chairs taking our breaths.

(pic of sunset)

this view is even better, I said still panting, but its not gonna be the only thing with a nice view, he replied, perv, I said, there weren't any people around it was just the two of us, I think he noticed it cause he started coming closer to, when was the last time I kissed u, he said, 2 months ago, I replied, then he planted his lips on mine, as he was leaning to me my chair fell and he fell on top of me, now that's a better position, he said with a smirk, then resumed his kissing, it was deep but turned sloppy when he just started grinding on me, I felt his member Pocking my entrance, he didn't ask for a permession or anything, cause he ripped my panties, and then took off his pants and boxers, and then started making his way in while kissing my neck causing me to moan loudly, I think that just turned him own cause his was leaving his love bites on my neck, as he got his member in, he started thrusting full speed while licking my ear lobe and my neck, I wanted to return the favor so I grabbed him by the hair and brought his neck closed to mine, he understood and flipped so now I was on top, I left marks on his neck then started riding him, soon enough he was cuming, and I was too, I dropped on him, then he said, I didn't make u moan a lot, he said, well better luck next time, I replied, how about we try again later cause you didn't surprise me yet, he said with a deep voice, deal but you have to surprise me too, I spoke.

---------------
Rapmon is done, ladies and gentleman, I hope you enjoyed, until the next one.