I just replied a simple "okay and take care" then I finished cooking my meal, eat while watching tv, and finish my night routine.

I lay down in my bed and look at my ceiling fan, it is like 8 pm, and the boredom was slowly building up.

I grunt and spend my time browsing into my social media websites when suddenly a message pops up from an unknown number, I frowned and check to see who it is.

'Hey loser, it's me save my number don't forget tomorrow'

I replied

'Hey weak-ass, yeah yeah what do you think of me an old? like you?'

I saved his number and name him 'Weakling'

'Tch yeah whatevs old granny'
'First, we need canvas paintbrush and some paints'

'I already have it .'
'So can I not go tomorrow ?'

'No, you still have to come'

This boy still is annoying as fuck.

'I'm too lazy '

'Lazy ass I'm going to show you something'

If he's going to tease me again or pull off some tricks I swear he better start choosing the color of his casket.

'Okay fine but you need to come with me, I'll go to the bank to grab some money'

'Okay okay night'

'Okay goodnight'

Meeting him outside on weekends was beyond my expectation from what my rest in peace looks like. I put away my phone and let myself fall into a deep sleep.

Kassadin's  POV

I finally said sorry to her, it takes a lot of courage to say sorry you know, and it is rare for me to say sorry.

It is like our first conversation where we did not fight at all, it somehow made me happy?--- waaait, hold up I'm just confused maybe I am relief because I don't have any stress to deal with that girl, yeah think that's how it explains it.

I was eating my dinner when I thought about messaging her.

'Hey loser, it's me save my number don't forget tomorrow'

I smiled, wait why am I smiling? 

'Hey weak-ass, yeah yeah what do you think of me an old? like you?'

I laughed this woman was really feisty as hell.

'Tch yeah whatevs old granny'

'First, we need canvas paintbrush and some paints'

This girl talks like an old woman sometimes, it really amuses me how she shows zero energy then beating me up like I was fricken lettuce.

'I already have it .'
'So can I not go tomorrow ?'

'No, you still have to come'

'I'm too lazy '

'Lazy ass I'm going to show you something'

My heart started pounding fast, is she not want to come? --- why am I so affected?

'Okay fine but you need to come with me, I'll go to the bank to grab some money'

I was taken aback and I felt blood rushing through my face-- what is happening Kass you're a man get yo shit together.

'Okay okay night'

'Okay goodnight'

I could not remove her from my memories no matter how hard I try, it is imprinted into my thoughts and every time I remember her dancing I am so mesmerized to the point that it makes my heartbeat go crazy.

Out of nowhere it suddenly crosses my mind that I took a picture of her sleeping, and I've never been so excited about checking out my gallery.

There I see her, she's like an angel who's sleeping peacefully in the clouds. I stare at it for a long time to the point that I made it my wallpaper. I change the lock screen into a different display and add some passwords so no one will know my little secret.

I am not sure of what am I feeling right now, but all I know is I am enjoying her company.