If she had to be honest, the bloody sexual tension was almost killing them.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's do this."

***

"The bastard is getting laid today." announced Axky as he piled his plate full of pancakes with maple syrup.

"I thought they were meeting his parents." said Paula as she buttered her toast. She squinted out of the aeroplane window to see sunny clouds floating by. The plane was on time but it was still a few hours before they would land.

"Hell no." said Axky grinning impishly. "Poor guy left his jacket on his seat. I wonder how long it is before he notices."

"Is it cold this time of the year in Frankfurt?" asked Paula taking a sip of coffee.

"Oh no." said Axky laughing before adding patronisingly. "Paula, Paula, Paula. Sweet innocent Paula."

"Cut it out." said Paula. "What do you mean?"

"He has the essential stuff in his jacket."

"Essential?"

Just then young Arthur sitting behind them got up to go to the toilet, accidentally knocking over Jack's jacket to the floor. A small square pack fell out. Arthur assumed it was cigarettes, but didn't have a chance to get a closer look as Axky hurriedly picked it up.

"Its nothing." he told the teenage boy.

Arthur chuckled as he noticed what the pack really contained. "Uncle Axky I'm in high school. These things are pretty common."

He gave Axky a cheeky smile that almost got a smack out of him, and left.

"Kids these days." sighed Axky looking appalled. He quickly recovered from his shock to hold the pack out triumphantly to Paula.

Her Pleasure Condoms read the label. Paula groaned as she pressed her temples. Axky's boyish grin grew even wider.

"I hope Jack realises he left this behind before it is too late." said Paula.

"Yeah. Poor guy hasn't had any action since last year." said Axky nodding.

"And you have?" asked Paula coldly.

"Yeah there's been plenty, Arabella, Lucy, Juliet..." rattled off Axky before receiving a whack on the head. "Ouch! What was that for?"

"Why didn't you tell me you have so many girlfriends?" fumed Paula. "Are you still together with any of them?"

"OH!" said Axky excitedly. His mouth broke into a smile as he leaned and kissed Paula firmly on the lips.

"Huh?" said Paula visibly confused. "I just hit you, didn't I?"

"You're jealous!" said Axky gleefully. Paula almost wanted to hit him again. "You love me!"

"I do, but---"

Axky was kissing her quite passionately now. She was unable to form proper sentences anymore. It was incredible how someone who behaved and looked so childish was so skillful in his touch.

"Paula?" he said as he broke away for air after a while.

"Yes?" she almost wheezed, completely forgetting she was angry with him.

"Arabella, Lucy, Juliet and Daisy are the names of some of my computers. Do you really think a geek like me could get a girlfriend?" he said seriously.

"You better not be lying." said Paula smiling in spite of herself. "And anyway I'm your girlfriend right?"

"No." said Axky pulling her close. "You're the one I'm going to call my wife."

***

Jack kissed Brielle fervently as he pushed her up against the wall of their room. Just as he was about to undo her shirt, he cursed loudly.

"What's wrong?" asked Brielle.

"Condoms." he muttered face palming. "I left them on the plane."

"No problem. There are some in my purse." said Brielle pleasantly.

"Thank goodness." said Jack almost going to retrieve them before spinning around to ask "Excuse me WHAT?"

"What?" she asked surprised.

"I thought I was your first. Why are you carrying around condoms?" he said looking dishevelled.

"You are my first." she said chuckling. "I carry them around the same reason everyone else does. A girl can hope right?"

Jack cracked a smile and pulled her close again. "I suppose so." he said finally.

"You look so sexy when you're jealous." she remarked.

"Oh love, you haven't seen anything yet." he said as he lifted her off her feet and into his arms.

"Jack," she breathed.

"I love you Brielle," he said huskily nuzzling her neck. "Are you sure?"

"I love you too." she said tugging at his hair understanding his question. "Make love to me Jack."

That was all he needed to hear. One quick kiss later, he carried her to the bedroom.

***

A tall beautiful blonde haired woman stepped out of the car in front of Dixon Enterprises

She lowered her sunglasses and looked around. Camera's flashed into her eyes but she didn't flinch one bit. She was used to this, the glamour, the fame and the ability to be recognised almost everywhere. Her long legs and cleavage had adorned many a billboard all around the world. She didn't have the hassle of being ordinary.

Over a hundred reporters were standing inside the gate, eager to listen to what she had to say.

She lit the cigarette in her mouth and blew the smoke to the heavens. It felt so good to know she was going to drop a bomb-like news to the media in exactly three hours.

The sky was a perfect blue, the air courting a perfect summer breeze. It was the perfect time to make the announcement.

A/N: Hi guys!

I had to cut short Brielle and Jack's tryst as it was too long. It continues in the next chapter though.

Let me know what you thought of this chapter and who you think the blonde woman is.

Do vote, comment and share. It makes me ever so happy!

Lots of love,

Andy