Chapter 15: Dahvie and Jayy

Jayy's P.O.V.

When we got back to the hotel I had Barely got Dahvie to calm down. I had asked him on the car ride to Taco Bell what had happened and if he even remembers what had happened. He told me that he doesn't really remember what had happened. He told me that he doesn't really remember what had happened. That's not a good thing. When we get to the hotel room Iknow he's going ask me why we didn't go to my mom's. I ended up closing my eyes at Dahvie's parents house until I heard his mom start yelling at Dahvie to stop. I ended up having to pull Dahvie away from his dad. After I did that we left.

"Jayy why are we back at the hotel room? I thought that we were going to your mom's house," Dahvie asked me when we got in our hotel room.

"I figured that it would be better to come here instead of my mom's house. You got really pissed off so I wanted to let you calm down. I figured that we could go tomorrow morning," I said letting go of him so that he can move and do what he wants besides leaving.

"Jayybear that's fine with me. I was kind of hoping that we would come back here instead of going."

"Oh. Why's that Dahvs?"

"I kinda wanted to spend tonight with you alone considering the fact that we are on tour and haven't really got the chance to be alone since we've been home."

"I know baby. If you that's what you want to do then that's what we will do. I love you so much baby."

"I love you to babe."

After he said that he leaned up and kissed me. Sometimes I stop to wonder how lucky I got just to have him as my boyfriend. I love this man with everything I got. I'm not sure what Dahvie wants to do tonight but I'm fine with almost everything. Dahvie got on the bed anted me to lay down with him. I put on a movie before laying down next to him. About halfway through the movie, Dahvie started to get on top of me.

"Dahvie. What are you doing," I asked him as he started to attack my neck with his mouth.

"Come on Jayy. I know you've been wanting to also," he said as he took a break.

*Smut Warning*

"Dahvie, I..." I moaned out as he bit my sweet spot.

"Come on Jayybear. You should let me top this time," he whispered as he bit and sucked on my sweet spot. I couldn't help but to melt under him. I couldn't speak all I could do was nod my head. He seemed to have accepted that as an answer.

Why does he want to top? I've never bottomed before. I let out a loud moan, that had interrupted my thoughts. I pulled Dahvie's head up to mine and kissed hi,. Once in a deep make out session, I started to pull his hair. When I got a moan out, I pulled my hands away and tugged on his shirt. Once he pulled his off he practically ripped mine off. When both of our shirts were off he started to kiss down my body until he got to the top of my jeans. He went down to the bulge in my pants and kissed it. When I bucked my hips up and arched my back, he thought that it wasn't good enough for him. He undid my button and pulled down the zipper and yanked my jeans and boxers off, I sprung free as soon as he did. Not long after I sprung free, Dahvie's mouth was on me and I was a moaning mess.

"Jayy are you ready? If so the suck," he said as I gasped from the lost of contact. I re positioned myself so I can suck him.

"Are you ready Jayy," he asked once I finished. Out if no where, I felt a whole bunch of pressure tears running down my face.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up in the morning remembering the night before. As I went to sit up, I fell back just as fast. Now I see why Dahvie was in so much pain the day after. I decided that I was just going to stay here until Dahv's woke up. I'm kind of surprised that I let him top. I normally wouldn't let him. Hmmmm. Oh well. I actually really like it. I'm definitely reversible when it comes to sex.

"Good morning baby. How is your ass today," Dahvie woke up saying while kissing my back. 

"I don't know baby. You tell me how it is," I replied sexual.

"I don't know know. Does this hurt," he said as he grabbed my ass. A moan escaped my lips and I felt his smile against my back. "I take that as a no it doesn't hurt."

"Babe you know we have to go to my mom's today."

"I know baby, but you know that we can get another round in first."

"Okay babe," I turned onto my stomach so he had easier access. He didn't think that was good enough for him and he flipped me on my back.

*5 Hours Later*

"Babe my mom is calling we have to go," I said through the bathroom door.

"Okay Jayy. I'm coming out. Don't worry," he said as he walked out of the bathroom.

I was speechless when my Dahvs came out of the bathroom. He looked so beautiful today. He was wearing very little make-up. I think he looks better without make-up.

"Jayybear. Is something wrong? I'm not wearing make-up, am I," he asked sounding like he was about to cry and freaked out.

"No Dahvs. It's the opposite. You look amazing. I love the way you look. You look absolutely beautiful. I think that you should look like this more, You always look amazing baby," I said to reassure him. I hugged and kissed him so he knew I was telling the truth.

*10 Years Later*

Jayy's P.O.V.

It has been about ten years since we started the band, and now it has come to an end. As for me and Dahvie, well we are now married with two little Von Vanity's running around. Although our fans were upset about it, we wanted to take a break and be the best dad's that we be for for little girls. Our friends come an visit when they have free time from their tours. I have to say that this has been the best ten years of my life.