Chapter 6: Yes Dahvie!!!!!

Dahvie's P.O.V.

I hugged him and blushed as I felt his erection. I hope he didn't notice my blushing. He hugged me back. I have to ask him to be mine now or it might be to late. Hmmmm. I know what to do if he says yes. I giggled. I;m glad he didn't hear me.

"Jayy," I started to say before I froze and then continued. "Will you be my boyfriend? I truly meant it when I said I love you-."

*Smut Warning*

I was cut off by Jayy pushing his lips to mine. I hesitated for a minute before I kissed back. It started to get heated and I took it as a yes and I grabbed his penis through his jeans. He let out a really sexy moan. He pulled on my hair which caused me to moan. He picked me up and carried me into his room. He pulled his shirt off then mine. I saw a light purple mark on his neck when he pulled away and pulled down his pants. He leaned back in and a soft moan escaped his lips. I decided to bite down harder. An even louder moan escaped his lips. Jayy then pulled my pants and boxers off. This is what I've been waiting for. This amazing man is mine and he's about to be inside of me.

"Dahvs my answer is yes. Are you sure you want to do this," Jayy asked sounding so sweet and sincere.

"Yes, Jayy. Only with you. Always and forever," I said as sweet as possible. Maybe I'll write a song with that tittle.

Jayy pulled me out of my thoughts when he kissed my lips then he found my sweet spot. I let out a load moan as I arched my back while he bit and sucked on it. As I became a moaning mess he stopped and trailed kisses down to my tip. He ran his tongue over my tip then he wrapped his whole mouth around my shaft then he went down. He continued his little pattern. I was getting closer and closer to me release.

"Jayy, I'm gonna cum," I said in between moans.

"This is going to hurt a little bit Dahvs. Are you sure you want to," Jayy asked as he pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back. In the process of him and I kiss he slipped a condom on.

He then put some lube on his fingers and some on my entrance. He slipped a finger in and I gasp as there was a little pain. He must have noticed the pain because he leaned in and kissed me. When he noticed that I had relaxed he started to finger my ass and I moaned into his mouth. He then slipped in a second finger. It was like we were on repeat until he pulled away from the kiss and flipped me over.

"Dahvs, are you sure? This will hurt more," Jayy asked, making sure once again.

"Yes. I'm sure Jayy," I said reassuring him. I want the man that I love to fuck me and make me his.

He nodded and then he thrust into me. A scream escaped my lips and I muffled it with his pillow. I felt his lips on the back of my neck. I nod slightly telling him that he can move. I had tears streaming down my face. Soon enough the tears and pain turned into pleasure and moans. He started to thrust harder and deeper. He hit my g-spot multiple times and that's when I moaned loud enough that I'm sure the neighbors heard. I had the feeling in the pit of my stomach when Jayy started to pump me.

"Jayy, I'm about to-" I didn't have the chance to finish before I came all over my stomach and Jayy's hand. Jayy finished right after me. This was perfect.

*Smut Over*

"I love you Jayy," I said out of breath.

"I love you to Dahvs," he replied as he pulled out and laid by me.

Jayy's P.O.V.

*Next Morning*

I woke up before Dahvie. My arms were wrapped around him. I pulled him closer and kissed his head. I normally don't sleep with someone after I get with them but Dahvie is an exception. He started to stir a little so I decided to watch and see if he was waking up or not. He eventually stirred himself awake. He started to turn to face me then he whimpered.

"Babe, it hurts. I didn't think that it would hurt that much," he said as he turned to face me.

I giggled. "Yeah, that's why I kept asking if you were sure," I said giggling. He was so cute. He ended up falling asleep. I love him with all my heart.