Chapter 4: I Can't Do This.......... What is the Truth??????

Jayy's P.O.V.

When I woke up in the morning, I was a little confused. Why am I in bed with Dahvie? I don't know what to do. I don't even know if he really loves me. I mean there's always Daniel. After I said his name, my phone started ringing. I looked down at my phone and sighed. I walked out of the room and answered my phone. 

"What is it Daniel? What do you want," I said coldly.

"Jayy, can you come over? So we can talk please," Daniel said. Sounding like he was crying I might add. 

"Yeah I guess I can Daniel."

"Thank you Jayy. Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Yeah. Sure why not? I will be over in fifteen."

"Okay, awesome. Thank you Jayy. I really appreciate it. Bye Jayy."

With that I hung up. I went to my room to get ready. Maybe me and Daniel can work things out. What about Dahvie? He said he loves me. I do love Dahvie but he's straight. Ugh. I don't know what to do. 

*15 Minutes Late*

I pull up to Daniel's house and I get butterflies but then I get a flash back. I feel a tear sneak out of my eye and I wipe it away. I have to be strong. He wants to talk. He also asked if I wanted to stay for dinner. This can't be to bad. I decided to get out of the car and head up to the door. I knocked and he answers the door after a minute.

After we ate dinner, we sat there and talked. I loved him and I still do. He grabbed my hand and held it. He than leaned in and kissed. Then............