Chapter 7: Tour and My Love

Dahvie's P.O.V.

It's been a few days that me and Jayy have been together. He's even considered moving into my room. That's the last thing on both of our minds at the moment though. We have tour coming up and we don't have a bus this time. It sucks but we got to do what we have to. This will be our second together as a band and first as a couple. One more night together until we leave.

I know, I know. Why don't we get a one bed hotel room? Well we are to get as little rooms as we can. I don't know how close Jayy will want to be. Mostly I don't know how comfortable I'll be. Yes, Jayy said he's fine with waiting to tell people. I'm also a little concerned about Jayy and Sally together. I told him the real reason why we broke up and it looked like he was going to blow his top.

"Dahvie. Babe are you okay," he asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine babe. Why," I asked a little curious as to why he was asking me if I was okay or not.

"I was asking where would you like to eat and you didn't respond. ="

"Oh. Um..... Let's go to Chipotle."

"Okay. That's fine with me."

"Actually, I have a question baby."

"What is it? You can ask me anything."

"Can we get it to go?"
"Yeah, that's fine."

When we got to Chipotle I was happier. I need to talk to him about tour though. I hope he's okay with it.

Jayy's P.O.V.

Dahvie wasn't being himself. I hope that he's okay. It can be stress with tour coming up. Hmmm. I don't know. I'll talk to him about it when we get home. I hope that everything is okay. I start to get the worst thoughts that I can right now. What if he wants to break up? I hope not. I really do love Dahvie. He's my everything.

We started to walk back home. The we got to the house, the more nervous and anxious I got. As soon as we got home we sat down and ate in silence. After we finished, we walked up to our room. I couldn't take it anymore. I have to ask him if he's breaking up with me. 

"Dahvie, are you breaking up with me? If so, please just do it already. I can't handle the wait," I shouted out. He look at me shocked. Does that mean that he is going to leave me.

"Jayy, I couldn't leave you. I wouldn't leave you. I love you with all of my heart. The reason why I've been silent is because I need to talk to you about tour," he responded sounding shocked. I feel like an idiot now.

"Oh okay. What about tour?"

"I was going to ask you if we could sleep and cuddle each other like we normally do still? I was also going to say, I'm ready for the fans to know about us."

"Yeah we can Dahvs. That's great news babe. I think we should tell everyone when they get here tomorrow to pick us up."

"Yeah, that's fine Jayybear. I was thinking of waiting till we do the stage kiss to tell the fans. Then they will be extra happy because Jahvie is real."

"That sounds great babe. Let's go and enjoy our last night alone together for a month or two." And with that we went to bed and cuddled each other.