Chapter 10: Sally and Garrett!! Poor Jayy!!

Dahvie's P.O.V.

We are in our hotel room getting ready for our first show of our first tour of the year. As I'm about to do my unity lines, I stop and think. Why does Sally still want to be on the tour? I told that I didn't want her to be. What if she starts shit? I can't handle all of this. I'm getting nervous. Plus I feel like Jayy is hiding something from me. I hope it's nothing serious. I need to stop stressing on this and stop being so nervous about Jayy and Sally. It can't get to bad. Can it?

"Babe, are you okay," Jayy asked me.

"Babe we don't have to tell them yet. We can wait. It doesn't have to be now," he said again. I guess I didn't answer.

"Baby. I'm fine. I'm just a little nervous. And stressed. Finish getting ready for the show," I finally reply. We finish getting ready and headed out.

Before we went on stage, I reassured Jayy that I still want to tell them. We got on stage and sang a few songs. We got to "Scream For My Ice Cream", which we decided to tell them after the kiss. After we turned apart and finished the song we faced the fans and told them. The fans went crazy. We finished the show and headed to the tent for the meet and greet. I don't know why I was so nervous to tell them about us. They are all so very supportive. I love the SGTC. Before the show I had a feeling that someone that I didn't want to was going to be there but I guess that it's nothing because all is well. Maybe I just worked my self up.

Jayy's P.O.V.

The closer that it got to the end of the concert the more nervous I  got. I know Garrett is here. Him and Sally came together. The only reason why I know this is because Hailey showed me the text. I'm so stress. I've been trying to hide it from Dahvie, but I think that he noticed in the kiss. We started to head to the meet and greet tent. I got more nervous and stressed. God, I hope they don't start shit at the meet and greet. Dahvie starts to realize that I'm stressing a bit but I can't tell him. He will want to council it because of Garrett.

"Jayybear is everything okay? You don't seem okay," He asked me. 

I sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just excited for what I have planned. You'll love it babe," I replied and kissed him.

"Okay baby. Let's go we have the meet and greet still," he said as he kissed me back. By this pint we were at the meet and greet. That's when I saw him. Garrett. Where's Sally? I started to get stressed out and nervous again. An hour later and the meet and greet was over.

"What do you want Garrett," I said sounding a little cold after everyone left. Dahvie tensed up and hid behind me. Sally most still be inside. 

"Jayy, would you like to know," Garrett replied just as cold but with a smirk on his face.

" Yes I would. Why can't you just accept the fact that your out and I'm in," I said a little to harsh. I put one hand behind my back for Dahvs to hold.

"Jayy I'm not mad about that anymore. It's something more personal that's eating at me."

"Oh yeah. What is it then Garratt? Honestly. I want to know." Dahvie squeezed my hand and I knew that he was getting worried about what was going to be said.

"I like you Jayy. Always have. I want you for me," he said almost to quite for me to hear him. As soon as it came out I froze. Dahvie froze. What the fuck?! Really? Ewww.

Hailey's P.O.V.

"Hi Hailey. Miss me," said a voice that I know all to well.

"Sally. And to answer your question, no I don't. Why would I," I replied. Shit. That means Garrett and Jayy are with each other. 

"Awww Hailey. Don't be like that. Now I only have a little bit of time. Garrett should almost be done," Sally said with a smirk.

"Well what is it?" What the hell is Garrett doing?

"Get use to seeing me again. I will have Dahvie again. Garrett should almost be done," she said before she left. Shit. I have to follow her and find out what the hell Garrett is doing.

Jayy's P.O.V.

Out of no where Garrett kissed me. I pushed him off of me just as fast. Dahvie looked pissed. Sally and Hailey came in and Sally and Garrett took off. There goes my perfect idea for tonight goes. Damn it. I really wanted to take him out. I don't feel like it now. I don't think he wants to go out tonight either. Fucking Garrett. I hope that Dahvie doesn't think anything about it. Fuck. I love Dahvie. Why the hell did Garrett did that? I need time to think about this.

"Dahvie let's go," I said and walked out to the van. Hailey tried to talk to me but I was still to pissed off to talk to her or anyone. Where the hell was Hailey? She was supposed to be here. What the fuck is going to happen once we get back to the hotel?