Chapter 11: Tension

Dahvie's P.O.V. 

Poor Jayy. He looks pissed. I hope everything is okay. I'm kinda pissed about it but I know Jayy don't like him. But why did it seem like it took him forever to push him away. Did Jayy kiss him back? It seemed like it, but at the same time it didn't. I love Jayy. I really do. I hope he's okay. He seemed really upset. My poor Jayybear. Hopefully this doesn't ruin our plans for tonight. The only thing is... I do have that feeling. I'm going to try to talk to him about it.

"Jayy, can we talk? I'm worried about you," I asked him nervously.

Jayy's P.O.V.

"Jayy, can we talk? I'm worriedd about you," Dahvie asked me nervously.

"What about Dahvs? If it's about the Garrett thing, I don't want to. I'm still pissed," I replied trying not to sound to harsh and trying not to be to hard.

"Jayy we need to talk about what happened. Even if we don't want to. I know that I just got you and I know we've been friends longer than we been boyfriends. Talk about it with me please," he started to yell at me.

"I'M NOT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT TONIGHT," I yelled at him.

"JAYY WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IS SERIOUS!"

"I KNOW IT IS. I'LL MAKE TONIGHT UP LATER!"  I took off down the street. I'm to pissed to talk/ I love Dahvie. I don't understand why he wants to talk about it so bad.

*Four hours later* 

I found myself at the bar. It was around 1 am so I decided that I'll head back to the hotel room. I head up to the room and I am so glad that I have a key. When I get in the room, Dahvie seems to be asleep. I get stripped down to my boxers and climbed into the bed. As I started to drift off to sleep, Dahvie wrapped his arms around me. I turned to face him and he kissed me.

"Jayybear I am so sorry that I fought with you. I'm sorry," he said as I kissed him back.

"It's fine baby. I shouldn't have ran off. I should've stayed and talked to you. I'm sorry," I told him. With that we went to sleep.

*The next day*

We both woke up around noon. I woke up with Dahvie wrapped in my arms. We decided to get up and eat. When we were done we packed and got in the van to leave. When we were heading to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from Albany, New York and we were half way through the state that's when I got a text from him.

What does he want?