Uncle

(Hey sorry it took me so long to update everyone there was a lot going on with family and friends and me in the hospital but I'm gonna try and update more often now I'm really really sorry)

As Ellie opened the door she saw a familiar face and shrieked jumping back.

"Don't hide little one. I won't harm you." The person said.

Ellie growled and grabbed her power gloves putting them on. "And why don't I believe you uncle?" She said.

He laughed

Ellie stood up. "So grandfather let you descend from heaven to what? Say hello?"

He smirked and grabbed his dagger.

"Gabriel why are you doing this?" She growled

"Cause my father has told me to." He said as he lunged at her.

She put her arms up to block then punched him to the gut then kicked him into a wall. She run up to him holding a sword ready to kill him.

He kicked her off him and into the ceiling. "How dare you hit an angel!" He yelled.

Ellie growled as she landed. "My father is an angle too but that doesn't seem to matter to you." She snarled

Gabriel laughed. "Lucifer is no longer an angel he lost his wings."

Ellie smirked. "He didn't lose them, him passed them on." She spread her blackened wings with spots of gold shining through.

Gabriel growled and swung at her trying to cut her head off, Ellie grabbed the blade and broke it. Her eyes were glowing black like her mothers.

"You've awoken a creature you shouldn't have." She said as she gripped his throats and crushed it dropping his limp body to the ground.

Her eyes returned to normal and her wings disappeared she kneeled on the ground.

"I'm sorry uncle..." she laid her hands on him. "Turn to dust." She whispered and that was what his body did.

She stood up and smiled weakly.