From hell she will come.

Everyone hears the story's about heaven and earth but no one hears the story's about hell.

Well here's a story about hell or rather about a girl from hell.

The Morning Star, The King of Hell fell in love with a beautiful woman her long black hair and mysterious eyes drew him to her. She is know by many names The angel of death, the grim reaper, death.

Yes death is a female and she fell in love with the devil and he fell in love with her. They had two children together they were their only children. Their son's name is Damon he is the oldest of the two he is being raised by his mother and father to be the strongest warrior but mostly his father teaches him. Their daughter's name is Ellie she is being raised by her mother to be the greatest assassin and to be the ruler of the demons her father teaches her how to do that but mostly her mother teaches her.

They were both born and raised in hell. Both have different reasons both have different destinys.

There is a prophecy that was soon going to come true.

It is written that a girl,a very special girl will come to earth none will know her name, her purpose, nor her destiny not even she herself will know. From hell she will rise and she will change the future of the world she will change everything for heaven and hell.

Death and lucifer both think that it is Ellie so with in a few days their daughter will be sent to assassinate her first victim on earth. while her brother will stay here in hell and send spy's to watch over her because he can not go to earth he is bound to hell.

So this is the story of a girl, a prophecy and so,so much more.