• rihanna

a smirk fitted across my face while blaze started blushing, as if he was the one who felt like a little boy.

throwing my head back in laughter, i didn't realize blaze was already back in motion and taking candid pictures. realizing this, my laugh slowed down the mood of the room, as if the loud rihanna music in the room wasn't even present.

there was only one rihanna in the room at the moment and it was me. smiling at the thought, my eyes blinked about the room as i felt completely drowsy and in slow motion. even blaze's quick shots seemed like it took more than the half a second it usually took.

but having the world become slow paced gave me time to think, what will my mom think when she sees his project? can blaze even paint well? how will i look in paint form?

stuck in my world of thoughts, i didn't realize that blaze was away from the camera and was fixing the strap of my dress. i flinched and he backed away, blazing up.

"s-sorry i was just trying to lower your strap so it would look more statement like in the picture," he explained, scratching the back of his neck.

i smiled at his cuteness and nodded slowly in consent, yet blaze hesitated to put his hand back on strap. but when he did, time didn't slow down this time. it sped up as he as he quickly fixed it and went back into position. it was barely a motion, a fleeting touch.

but i swear to god, my brown skin felt like gold under his touch.

-

what is your favorite color and what does it remind you of?

mine is gold and it reminds me of independence and all things me ;")