Chapter 10

Your POV
"Hmmmm..... how about Abigail and Tyler?" I asked Aaron. "Perfect names for perfect children." Aaron tells me as he smiles at me.

~~~~TIME SKIP TO 4 YEARS LATER~~~~
Aaron and I are going out tonight while Aph watches the kids. I'm so glad to have a friend like her. "Babe, you re- woah..." he says. I was wearing a f/c dress that was above the knees, s/f/c heels, and no makeup whatsoever. "Babe, you look hot~" Aaron tells me as I blush. "T-Thanks! You do too!" I say to Aaron as I realize that he's wearing a tux. I have to admit. It turns me on a little bit. I hear the doorbell ring and I go to answer it. It was Aphmau. "Hey y/n! I'm here to babysit" Aphmau says. "Hey Aph! Come on in!" I say as I smile at her and let's her in. "We'll be back around midnight. If you fall asleep it's no problem. See you later Aph!" Aaron and I say as we walk to the car.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE DATE~~~~~~

(Still your POV)

The date was amazing! Aaron and I were outside of the mall and we were near Christmas lights. They were everywhere and it was so beautiful. "Y/n. You know I love you right?" Aaron says as he hugs me. I hug back and say "I do. And I love you too" I say as he breaks the hug. "I've been waiting for 8 years for this day to come. You'll always be my one and only" Aaron says as he pulls out a small box and gets down on one knee. I put my hands over my mouth and happy tears start to form in my eyes. I can tell that a lot of people are looking but I don't care. "Y/n. I love you. I will keep saying that until I die. I can't live without you. Which is why I wanted to ask you this. Y/n, will you make me the happiest man alive...." he opens the box revealing a diamond ring. "And marry me?" He asks. "Yes! Yes yes yes a million times yes!" I say as I cry happy tears and pull him in for a hug. He slips the ring on my finger and he smiles. I smile back and he kissed me. Of course I kiss back.

This is the best night ever...

Hey guys! Shauna~Chan here! Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I'm also sorry that the chapter is so short. I hope you guys forgive me and enjoyed this chapter. I love all of you! Stay awesome my otakus! Stay Kawaii my super Kawaii angels!

Shauna~Chan out! ✌🏻💜❤️💜❤️💜