Chapter 6/ Lemon *shudders*

Your POV
"What? Was it that bad?" "That. Was. AMAZING!!!!!!!!" Aph screamed. "It really was y/n! How are you able to sing that good?" "I don't know. But was it really THAT good?" "Babe, of course it was." I blushed when Aaron called me babe. "A-Aaron. We aren't even dating and you called me babe. Why?" "Because you're a total babe. That's why." Aaron told me. "Aaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!" Everyone around us started awwing. "We need to get home. See you guys tomorrow!" Everyone else said at the same time. "Bye guys!" I said to everyone as they walked out. "As for you Aaron.." "What? What did I-?" I cut him of by making out with him. He was surprised at first but then I felt him kiss me back lovingly. It was amazing. He started to take off my shirt.

Third Person's POV
Aaron started to take off y/n's shirt revealing herself in a f/c lace bra. They broke away from each other both blushing as red as a tomato. "Y/n. Would you like to have some fun upstairs?~" Aaron asked y/n, sounding seductive. Y/n bit her lip and nodded her head and they started to head upstairs. Aaron laid y/n on the bed and started to kiss her neck with his tongue. "Mmhhhmm..." Y/n moaned softly. "Are we dating now Aaron? Since we are doing this?" Y/n asked Aaron. "If you want to. Then yeah. You want to use protection or not?" "Uummmmm........ No protection~. I actually want a baby. An Aaron baby~." Y/n said as she giggled. "Alright. Let's get to work then~." Y/n used her fingers to go down Aaron's abs. He moans quietly. He removed y/n's sweatpants and her s/f/c panties. He rubs her sides slowly. Y/n moans. "I love the way you moan, y/n." She giggles. "Can we do this or are we just going to talk all night?" "Oh right." Aaron kisses her once more and looks into her eyes. He then goes down to
y/n's woman place. He lets his tongue slide in as y/n moans. "A-Aaron~! Ahh!" He loves it as y/n moans. He had a bulge in his pants but he continued to pleasure y/n. He backs away from her woman place and inserts a finger into her. "Hmm. A-Aaron~! Put it in me!" "Not yet. I know what I'm doing." He inserts another finger in her as she gasps and moans louder. Her head was tossing left and right as pleasure went through her body. He finally removed his pants and his boxers revealing his member. "Are you sure you want to do this?" "Yeah. I love you and I'm ready." Aaron lifts her arms above her head and he trusts into her hard and fast.
Y/n gasped in pain because Aaron's member was huge and couldn't fit at first. Then what went from wincing in pain turned into moans of pleasure. Aaron removed her bra and he removed his jacket. He thrusts into y/n as he watched her breast bounce as he thrusts into her. "A-AARON!!~" y/n moans as pleasure runs through her body. "Y-y/n~!!" He moans. Y/n then felt Aaron hit her g-spot. "R-Right there~!!!!" Y/n moans. Aaron thrusts into her harder as he is about to cum. "Y-Y/n~!" Y/n scratches into Aaron's back and he loves this feeling as he knows that he is doing great. He places both of y/n's legs over his shoulders to give him the best access into her. (Idk how they do it!) Aaron looks into y/n's e/c eyes which are full of lust and pleasure. "Ah~! AARON~!!!!!" She moans as she cums. "Y-Y/N~!!!!!!" He moans as he cums. Aaron falls on top of a sweaty y/n as he is sweaty as well. He removed his member from y/n and snuggles her. "Heh. I love you, y/n." "I love you too Aaron."

That. Was. DISGUSTING!!!! I did not want to write that but I felt like writing it. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Love you guys!!
Stay awesome my little angels!,
-Riley~Senpai