Chapter 9

TIMESKIP TO 9 MONTHS LATER
Your POV
I was sitting on the couch when I felt my water break. "Aaron!" I yelled. He came running into the living room. "What is it babe?" "I think it's time." He looked confused for a minute but then got it. He nodded his head rapidly. "Quick lets get to the car!" Aaron said as he picked me up bridal style.
TIMESKIP to when they get to the hospital
Aaron's POV
I was pacing back and forth. I heard
y/n scream in pain so I called everyone and told them we were in the hospital and that y/n was going into labor. They came within five minutes and I went in y/n's room. She was screaming because of the agonizing pain she was going through. "Breath in, breath out." I told her. I said it over and over again. I was saying it while I was holding her hand. She gave birth 6 hours later to...... TWINS?!?!! Omi......
Your POV
I gave birth to my beautiful twins. One was a girl and the other was a boy. "What should we name them?" Aaron asked me. "Hmm..., how about......."

Hey guys! Shauna~Senpai here! Sorry for the short chappie. The next one will be longer. I promise! Let me know what you guys want to name the babies in the comments! Love you guys stay awesome my little angels!
Shauna~Senpai out!✌🏻️💜❤️💜❤️💜