Chapter 4

Your POV
It's been a week, Aaron is out of the hospital and is doing great. Aaron and I aren't dating, but every time I get close to him, we both turn red as a tomato. I finally decided to speak to him as we were walking to Kawaii~Chan's cafe. "Soooo, Aaron. You still feeling okay? I know that you said you feel 100% but I still wo--" I was cut off by Aaron kissing me straight on the lips.
Aaron's POV
Y/n was talking to me. She had asked me if I was feeling okay. Instead of responding and letting her finish, I kissed her on the lips. I loved the way she talked, laughed, smiled, and looked and acted. I loved...... Her. I continued to kiss her. She was taken back at first but then she melted into the kiss. It was amazing. We pulled away and then after we ate at the cafe, we went to my house. Since both of her parents don't care about her and she got her stuff, she moved in with me. "Hey. Why don't we go to my place?" I asked her. "Ummm, s-sure!" Y/n said. We went to my place. Since both of my parents are dead, I live on my own. "I'm gonna put on something comfortable. These shorts are killing me." Y/n said.
Your POV
I love Aaron. I realize that now. I told him that my shorts were killing me so I went to go change. I changed into this:

After I came out, he was blushing as red as a tomato

After I came out, he was blushing as red as a tomato. I giggled. Aaron and I have both graduated college. It was fun while it lasted. I look at Aaron and I know exactly what he wants to do. So I.....

CLIFFHANGER!! I love you guys. But I also love cliffhangers. Let me know what you guys want me to do in my story! Love you!
Stay awesome!,
~Riley~Senpai