Chapter Two

(Y/N)'s POV
I finished crying in the bathroom. As I was walking out of the stall, I heard Ivy talking to her mindless minions. "Girls, we've got her. All we have to do is find her and her parents and everyone and everything she ever cared about and kill them. Starting with Aaron." *gasp* I walk out of the stall and I find Aaron immediately and he started questioning me.

CONVERSATION TIME   Y: You Aa: Aaron
Aa: Are you okay? I was looking for you every where!
Y: I'm fine Aaron. But if you don't run right now, Ivy is going to kill us and my family if we don't start running!
Aa: Okay..... Uuuummmmm........
Let's hide at my place! She won't expect us there
Y: Yeah. Let me pack a bag and we can go
Aa: okay. Let's go!

CONVERSATION OVER!!

(Y/N)'s POV
We get to my house. I get my suitcase and everything I need. I finish packing. "(Y/NNNNN)!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!" I hear Aaron calling for me. I rush downstairs and find Aaron next to a bloody knife and a pool of blood surrounding him. "AARON!!! NOOOO!!!! *sobs*" "*he says weakly* I'm still here. Call for help. Please." "I will right now!" I get my phone and Aaron screams, "IVY!!! NOOOO!!!!" I turn around to see the police at the door and Aaron with a knife in his chest. He- he took a knife for me. Aaron, I- I love you. I snapped out of my thoughts and they arrested Ivy for attempted murder. "Aaron?" "I'm here. (Y/N)..." "Yes Aaron?" "I love you. But, I don't know if you feel the same way. But-" Aaron gets cut off by me kissing him. It took him a little bit but then he kissed me back. It was my first kiss. Ever. I had my first kiss, I'm glad it was with Aaron. Suddenly, I felt,.....

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I'm sorry! Please don't hate me! In case you're wondering, the italic text is thoughts. But I've read so many stories and if I want to keep you guys reading, why not have cliffhangers? Btw, the next chapter will be an author's note. I'm sorry for the short chapter! I will have longer chapters. Let me know if you want Aaron to live or die in this. Btw, the next chapter will be an author's note. It will have a key of what you need to keep an eye out for. Love you!
Stay awesome!,
~Riley