Chapter 7

Your POV
I woke up in bed with Aaron right next to me. He looks so cute sleeping. I got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed into my f/c under armor hoodie, skinny jeans, and black combat boots. When I was done getting dressed, I felt like I had to throw-up. So, I ran to the toilet and threw up. Aaron was up and dressed and came into the bathroom to see me. "Y/n!! Are you okay?!?" Aaron asked me with a worried tone. As I threw up again, he pulled my hair back and smirked. "Here. Take a test." Aaron said as he handed me a box of pregnancy tests. "Okay. Get out while I do this please." I said to Aaron. "Okay. I'll be out here if you need me, okay?" "Okay."

Aaron's POV
What if y/n is pregnant? That would be awesome! If she is I hope it's a boy! "AAAHHH!!!!!" I heard y/n scream through the door. "Y/N??!? ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" I shouted. Y/n had her hand over her mouth and showed me the test. "POSITIVE?!??!! That's great babe!!" I said to y/n as I hugged her. She hugged back. Then we started kissing. What went from kissing turned into a make out session. We pulled away and she pointed down. "Aaron, I think you might want to control something of yours. *giggle*" I look down and notice a bulge in my pants. "U-ummm.........." "Hehe. It's okay Aaron. I don't mind but it keeps poking me." Y/n said as we started making out again. I kissed her back like we were about to do it again. "Aaron. Aaron. AARON!!!!!" I pulled away and saw Laurence at the bathroom door. "L-Laurence!?! What are you doing here?!?! I thought you were at home!" Y/n said to Laurence. "I heard screaming. I heard it from your house so I came to check on you. The door was actually open so I thought that maybe a killer was in here. What were you screaming about?" Laurence asked.

Your POV
"What were you screaming about?" Laurence asked me. "I'll tell you in a minute. But first we need to get everyone here. Can you call-?" I was cut off by me having to throw up. I ran to the toilet and Aaron was with me. Laurence gave a concerned look. I threw up while Aaron held my hair back. "Y/n... Are you okay?" "That's what we wanted to tell you. But like y/n said, we need to get everyone here. Can you call everyone please to tell them to come to y/n's house?" Aaron asked Laurence. "Uh sure. I guess?" I wonder what everyone will think of me being pregnant with Aaron's baby.

Reader: I THOUGHT THE NEW SCHEDULE SAID YOU WOULDN'T UPDATE TODAY!!!!!!!
Riley~Senpai: THINK AGAIN!!! Since I was bored and had absolutely nothing else to do, I decided to update today! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Love you guys!!
Stay awesome my little angels!,
-Riley~Senpai 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️