"Where would You like to eat?" I moved my hand around showing vacant tables to occupy any of one. On cue A waiter appeared. Welcoming Harry inside.

Harry moved around and pulled out a chair and sat, he choosed the middle table for odd reason. I would have picked the window one. it had a view at least.

I moved the chair and sat opposite to him, Alan the waiter I read his Name tag, gave us the menu, I took one and Harry took another. I looked at the leather casted menu card, We write it on the board our daily specials along with the menu.

"Give us a minute." I smiled at him. Harry staying mute.

I went through it and was a little bitter to see so many options just in break fast column, I looked at Harry he was studying it as if he was studying it for test. His hands hold the menu card tightly, his gaze fixed on it with all the world's concentration, His flatten his brows and furrowed them on and off. His lips twitched too. I din't even noticed when Alan came and stood by.

"Ready to order?" He cleared his throat.

That broke Harry's fixed gaze and met mine I had an grin over my face but I looked at Alan instead. 

"When ever you are ready?" I said looking at Harry to order first. He din't looked amused by it.

"I will have one Avocado Toast with eggs" Harry ordered. Avocado, I ate that when? when I was with mum. I had this huge tidal wave of feelings emerged, but I brushed it off. 

"And you Ginny?"Alan asked I was dumbfound how did he know my name? I saw harry raised his one eye brow with the familiarity of first base name between us. 

"I will have tomato toast with Macadamia Ricotta" I placed mine order too.

"Perfect, will be back in no time." Alan remarked and went off. 

My hands smoothed the velvet cloth beneath my fingers and looked around. we sat in the middle it played out as if we had booked the entire place just for us, and old track started playing in the background. It created a perfect ambiance for the morning date which are becoming more rare then the word itself, I looked at Harry he was looking ahead of me staring in space. 

Alan came back and placed A pair of water glasses in front of us.

"Can you get a sealed one" Harry spoke signaling the water. Alan made an confused look and shook his head when he understood he was asking for a sealed water bottle.

"You don't drink tap water?" I asked taking a sip of water out of my glass.

"Hardly, this place looks fancy enough so I asked." He cleared.

I moved my head keeping my mouth shut, I hated when people ordered for a sealed one, we drink from tap we don't get infected if it's instructed to drink sealed one its okay, but most people are just snobby, I really hope you are not that one Harry. but, hey! why would I care?

Our food arrived with his requested water and I saw him taking rather small bites than mine. I felt conscious eating with him. was he talking his bite small or was I talking a larger one? I cut a below average size toast and desperately searched for an topic to chat. This is just the start of the tour and it's getting heavier and more awkward. 

"I see you ordered Avocado." I asked chewing my toast.

"Yeah, it's been a while I ate this, last time I ate this was at borrow." He halted his fork in air and then ate it, unlike me who was talking while eating. 

"Borrow, Mom..!!" I exclaimed.

"Mrs, Weasly. I miss that woman like nothing else, No one can beat her in her cooking skills" He mused.

"I know, right." I sighed.

"You are her only daughter you must have gained some culinary gifts" he marked his question.

"Granted im her only daughter but count me as the 7th son" I laughed on my own joke. I saw Harry suppressing his laughter but his lips twitched at the corners and he gave me his flat smile. I laughed more on that.

"I don't even remember when was the last time I ate home baked bread here. They don't understand taste very well, like Mrs weasley do"

I smiled at the thought of his appreciation on my mum's cooking, it was not about the food it was about the care and love behind it. I have seen very well home baked breads over the years spend here, they did fine. Yet, I felt something lacked the way Harry said. It was the affection that lacked.

"Speaking of mum, she was worried about you?" I said taking my last bite.

"Me?" He asked meekly.

"Yeah. In her previous letter" I answered him.

"letter? You exchange letters?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Of course I do. How can I stay in touch with them anyway." I replied.

Harry singled Alan for check and he was quicker than fire bolt. He gave us the bill I saw and fished out the half amount.

"You have already hurt my manhood by paying once, please. Do not repeat." He  seethed.

I laughed till water rose in my eyes. Is he serious?

"We are splitting the bill unless it's a date" I grimly added.

"Consider it as a date." He replied in a bored tone.

"I refuse to be a part of such boring date" I yawned for the extra effort.

A dark look crossed his face and the light which came out in his eyes died that instant.

If I didn't knew Harry since forever I would have backed away. He hold the darkness that challenged me to go any further if I dare.

But I didn't batted an eye lash. With all the power in me. His lips turned in to thin line, irritation radiating over his face.

I knew I was being stupid to drag this over a bill, but I didn't like someone spending anything over me, especially money.

In split second Harry masked his face into completely poker face. With nothing on display, he opened the folder and put his share then pushing towards me, I kept my share.

Alan collected our bills and we moved out of our seats, I glanced at him, to gawk his mood anyway, did I made him mad? What I saw made me loose my step, I saw him smirking he looked at me and shook his head. And went ahead to open the door.

I made a quick stop at counter ordering a blueberry yogurt smoothie(large).

"Where is the next stop?" Asked Harry.