A day with you

Joshua P.O.V

  I remember last night very well. I was very lucky that my parents were out of town. I stayed "asleep" while Jeonghan got up. He was panicking. Psh, how cute.....Can't believe he doesn't remember. Jeonghan moved around , a lot. What is he even doing....I decided to get up and surprise him. I stealthy got up, I put my face up close, so it's hovering over his cheek.  He turned over and he jumped from the sight of me. Wow....

Joshua: "Good morning~" *pulls close*

Jeonghan: "go-good morning.....Are you hungry?"

Joshua: "mmm not really, after what happened yesterday~" *smirk*

Jeonghan's thought: "what happened to my Nerd!? Tbh I kind of like this new Josh is hot. What am I talking about! AUUGH!"

  I helped Jeonghan get his clothes on. He was blushing most of the time. I smiled to myself. I cupped his cheeks and put my forehead on his.

Joshua: "hey..are you okay?" *sweet morning voice* (thanks Josh for not being turned on -3- bishhhhhhh.......JK! Joshua is a not bish -w-)

Jeonghan: "ye-yeah...still shocked you actually did that.."  *blushing mess*

Joshua: *Low chuckle* "okay, just making sure." *kiss~

Jeonghan: mmm~

  Jeonghan melted in the sweet kiss. His lips molded into mine perfectly.  I pulled away for air, Jeonghan panting. He pulled me back for another loving kiss. So glad it's the weekend. Jeonghan pulled away this time. His was pink. I smiled and carried him out the room, bride-style. He yelped and held on tightly. I kissed him once more and walked out of the room. I placed him on the couch, his eyes locked on mine.  I patted his head and headed to the kitchen. Okay, I don't know how to cook, so I just stood in front of the stove not knowing what to do. I then, remember how to make pancakes. 

 I got all of his ingredients and started the magic. I don't even know how, but I actually managed to flip the pancake. I was celebrating and squealing. I could hear Jeonghan laugh at me. Continuing my cooking. I have "skills" ;) I made a perfect stack of pancakes! I ran over to Jeonghan and pulled him over to the piece of art I created. Jeonghan clapped and laughed a little harder when I started dancing.  

  He grabbed my arm and spun me around, catching me in his arms. Kissing the top of my head and squeezing me a little tighter, expressing his love. 

Jeonghan: "thanks, love" 

Joshua: "your welcome...hehehe"

  He sat down in the chair and took a moment to admire the beauty. The pancakes were perfectly brown and stacks perfectly, shaped like hearts. It was puffy like a cloud, topped with strawberries and blueberries, drizzled with chocolate syrup and maple syrup, with a little bit of powder sugar. Jeonghan licked his lips and cut a slice of the pancake. He sighed in satisfaction. I scratched my head. I sat down. I was very curious to what these pancakes taste like. I took a bite and I saw heaven. It was amazing! I'm not even exaggerating! This is amazing, once again. ME and Jeonghan had a quiet meal.

10:00 a.m 

 I washed the dishes and wiped down the table. Jeonghan was channel surfing. I was growing bored. I sighed and walked to Jeonghan. 

Joshua: "Jeonghan, do you know what Seungcheol would be doing on the weekends?"

Jeonghan "why?" *looks over*

Joshua: "So, we can go out without getting caught..."

Jeonghan: "oh, okay....Well he would always stay home on the weekends if I'm not coming over"

Joshua: "perfect! Let's go for a walk!"

  Jeonghan looked up at me. He looked at the T.V, then turned it off. He got up and took my hand. He dragged me to the room and threw a button up and some jeans. I walked out and changed. I fixed the collar and smiled. I opened the door and Jeonghan was also ready. He was wearing a sweater, how cute. I took his hand and walked him out the door. 

*Longer update ^^ Hope you enjoyed! and don't forget to vote. Sorry I took so long T_T School and mystic messenger got in the way. okay BYYE X3*