Big news

|♡Joshua's P.O.V♡|

 I got a text from Jeonghan that he is coming over. It was out of the blue too. I wonder why he is coming over. Oh well more time with him. :) While I was resting on my bed, I can hear people yelling at each other down the street. I got out of bed and peeked through my curtains and I saw a group of girls and guys surrounding this person. I couldn't see that far, but I recognized the voice.  I ran down the stairs slipping on my shoes and flung the door open so fast I swore I unscrewed something. It took me a few seconds, but once I was in reach with a random girl, I tackled her down crashing into 4 other people.

  Jeonghan instantly helped me up after he saw me, not questioning why I was here. I looked down at the girl and actually, I know her. Gyu-Hyeon? what is she doing? She is actually my cousin.

Joshua: "Gyu-Hyeon? Wh-what are you doing?"

Gyu-Hyeon: "JOSHUA!"

Joshua: "yeah it's me. What are you doing with Jeonghan?"

Gyu-Hyeon: "um" *runs off*

  I stood there confused. The rest of the group chased after her, fading away quickly as they run into the distance. I walked Jeonghan to my home and brought him in my room. We didn't say a word to each other. Jeonghan tackled me with blankets and hugged me. I tried getting out, but he only squeezed me tighter. I just fell asleep in his arms. 

*Sorry if this is too short, but I didn't have time. T-T hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote please! okay BYYE X3*