Amal

I saw Wang playing piano and walked into the music room. He stopped playing, when he saw me. "Belle." He greeted, I smiled. "You play?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm the only one here, so yeah." He said and I sat down next to him. "Can I play something?" I asked and he raised his hands to offer the piano. "Please." He said and I did my hair in a ponytail. I took a breathe and started to play, my mom taught me how to play and of course granddad.

I felt Wang staring at me. I ended and I got applause, but Wang wasn't clapping. We turned around and saw James, Benjamin and George at the door. James was leaning against the door and only he was clapping. "B! Just the one I needed, look Amal wants to meet mom and dad. She wants to come home with us for the weekend, can you fix something for me?" Benjamin asked and his friends were laughing at him. "I'll call mom." I said and he kissed my cheek. "You rock!" He said and I rolled my eyes. George pulled James, who was still staring at me, with him. "We know she's very pretty, but she isn't gonna fall for you. So move on, buddy!" George told James and I giggled. They walked away fighting. "You're really good, maybe we can do something for the Christmas show. Normally it's only me and of course the dancers, but it would be fun to do it together." He said and I smiled. "It would." I said and he smiled.
We arrived home and they were waiting for us. Benjamin was carrying Amal her three purses. I could already see that mom and dad didn't liked that. I hugged them both. Benjamin gave the purses to the maids and he laid his arm around Amal. "Mom, dad, you both know Amal. She's my girlfriend." He said nervously and Amal just nodded. "Well it's nice that you're here Amal. I hope you like your suit." Mom said and she just nodded and walked away with Benjamin following her. Dad grimaced and mom frowned. "He didn't gave me a hug." She muttered and dad pulled her to him. "He's just head over heels." He explained and she looked down. "Grace, don't be sad about it." He said and she looked up at him. "But he's my baby." She told him and he nodded. "I know, love, but this is his first girlfriend. He doesn't know what to do or how to act around her." Dad explained and she nodded. "You know I'm also a child of yours." I said and they smirked. "And this child has some news. Wang and I are doing a show together." I announced and mom turned happy again. "Yo and Wang, I always hear stories of the two of you. Should I know something?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. Dad his face turned in an awful grimace. "Grace, she and Wang are friends, just like me and Kate." He said and I nodded. I never saw Wang for more. "Okay, but how are things with you know who?" She asked me, winking. Dad frowned and looked at me. "Mom!" I groaned and she laughed. "I don't know what you're talking about." Dad said and I shrugged. "Mom still has teenage hormones in her body." I said and walked inside. "Grace, tell." I heard dad commanded. "No way I'm telling you!" She said and he groaned. I turned the corner and I heard loud giggles. I swear my parents are the biggest children you'll ever meet.
"Is this gluten free?" Amal asked, we were at dinner and she didn't touched her plate. "Um no, are you allergic to gluten?" Dad asked her and she nodded. "Oh, sweetie, you should have told us!" Mom said and told the maids to give her something gluten free. "I told you it more than a million times." Amal snapped at Benjamin, who nervously scratched his neck. "I forgot..." he mumbled and she threw her hands in the air. "You need to step up, Benjamin! If you want this to work, I need to depend on you! What if we are children and one of them is allergic to gluten and you forget, I would never forgive you!" She snapped at him, my parents and I shared a look. "Think about your mistake and apologize Monday, I'm returning to the school." She said and before any of us could protest she stormed out. "Got yourself a girl there." Dad mumbled and Benjamin glared at him. "Leave me alone." He snapped! Which he never did. "Say that again!" Dad said, his voice raising. Mom laid her hand on his. "Stop getting on my back, do it with Belle not with me. I'm not a future ruler, so don't pressure me." Benjamin snapped and I looked at him. "Your girlfriend is allergic to gluten and you forget. What if she had eaten her plate! I don't want Ahmed jelling at me!" Dad snapped, Ahmed was her father. "That happens to normal people, we aren't all like you!" Benjamin jelled at him and dad stood up. "Watch your mouth, I'm your father and you treat me with respect." Dad jelled back, I was scared. If dad jelled, he jelled. "I wish you weren't!" Benjamin jelled. "Benjamin!" Mom exclaimed, I covered my mouth. We never had this big of a fight. "Well what are you doing here if you aren't my son?!" Dad snapped back. "Jasper!" Mom said angry. "I'm just leaving." Benjamin snapped and in his way out he smashed his plate on the ground. "Hey!" Dad jelled after him and Benjamin ignored him. "Come back here!" Dad his voice boomed and I sat alone at table. Maids looked scared and guards shocked. My dad never jelled at us before. "Jasper, stop it right now!" Mom jelled and dad stopped. Mom took him to their room, to lecture him or to calm him. I think both. A maid came to me. "Are you alright, your majesty?" She asked and I nodded. "Um yeah, I'll be in my room if any of them returns." I said and she bowed.

"Your dad and Benjamin still fighting?" Wang asked and I sighed. "Yeah, it's already been three weeks." I said and he gave me a side hug. "It'll be fine! But where is Benjamin?" He asked me, he was over to practice for our number. "Party." I said and he nodded. "Your majesty, you have a visitor." One of my butlers said and my dad came in. I jumped up and gave him a hug. "Dad, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "We want to inform you about the homeless and your mother forced me to make up with Ben." Dad said and I saw some of the advisors behind him. "Oh, okay. Come further. Wang is over to practice for the number." I said and he nodded. Wand bowed for him and they greeted each other. "Do I need to leave?" Wang asked and dad shook his head. "No, it's just a quick thing." Dad said.
Quick thing of two hours yeah. He told me about everything, they started to get more vicious and somebody was giving them guns. "They want a home, right?" I asked and dad nodded. "They want that we give them money and make them rich, but there are so many. Our country would be poor." He said and I nodded. "Why don't you start with big houses where they live together. Give them food, warm water, school. Prepare them for a good future." I said and they thought about it. "That's actually a pretty good..." dad was cut off by loud music. "What's that?" He asked. "Probably James and his parties." Wang said. "Is your brother there?" Dad asked me and I smiled nervously. "Yes?" It came out as a question. He shook his head at me. "I'm not mad, when I was your age I was the party king here." He said and me and Wang shared a look. "Wang, I made your dad go loose one night. I'm the reason you exist. He met your mother on one of my parties." Dad said and I laughed. I heard to many noises. "I'm gonna look." I said and they followed me. I opened my door and they were partying on my front yard. "What's going on!?" I demanded and I saw James and George hanging around Benjamin. He looked like a death boy, so depressed and I guess he has been drinking. He never did that before... "You're having a party?" Dad asked me and I shook my head. "Hey!" I jelled over the music, didn't work. "HEY!" Dad jelled and somebody put off the music. "Go party somewhere else." He said and they all run off. I run to Benjamin. "What happened to him?" I asked. "He saw Amal kissing someone." George told me and I gasped. "Bennie." I breathed and he looked like he was gonna cry. "He drunk a lot, I stopped him." James said and I looked at him. "Help him inside." I said, but dad was already next to me. "Let me." He said and carried Benjamin over his shoulder inside. "Your dad is hulk!" George said with big eyes. "I have to go, thanks for bringing him." I said and run back inside.
Dad pushed Benjamin under a cold shower, he screamed. "Holy..." he said and dad kept him under the shower. After a while, he pulled him away and laid a towel around Benjamin. "Pull those clothes off." Dad said, but Benjamin was all crying. "God, Belle help." Dad said and I nodded. I helped undressing him, until I came to the underwear. "There is no way on earth I'm getting close to that." I said and dad handed him over to me. "Close your eyes." He said and I nodded. "God, I never thought I would see that again." Dad commented and I groaned. "Ew!" I said and I heard him chuckle. Benjamin was in his pjs and we carried him to his room. "What happened?" Dad asked. Benjamin was laying in my lap and I played with his hair. "She kissed him..." Benjamin muttered and dad sighed. "That sucks." He commented and Ben shrugged. "My life is over." Ben said and crawled deeper in my lap. "That's nonsense, this is just the beginning. I had girlfriends before your mother. There gonna be some before you find the one, but when you find her it'll make all this pain up." Dad said and Benjamin looked up. "Really?" He asked and dad chuckled. "Absolutely." He said and Benjamin gave him a hug. "Can j be your son again?" He asked. "You always were!" Dad said and I smiled at the two of them. "Oh, that's cute!" I said and they rolled their eyes. "Well, I need to go back. But see you Friday!" Dad said and he walked away. I was about to go to my own room, but Benjamin wanted me to stay. I slept next to him, but he was such a big baby. He pulled me in his arms and he fell asleep, he was way too cute...