Rebels

Grace PoV
The maids did the usual routine and I went to breakfast in this

Grace PoVThe maids did the usual routine and I went to breakfast in this

I sat down at my seat and I heard people argue. "You stole it from me!" Rebecca hissed. "No, I didn't!" Hanna said back. "You were yesterday at my room, that's when I saw it the last time." Rebecca snapped, I saw the royal family looking at them. "What's going on girls?" King Maximus asked and Rebecca turned silent. "She is accusing me for stealing a stupid bracelet from her." Hanna said and I never saw Rebecca this upset. "You lost a bracelet?" Queen Elizabeth asked her kindly, I swear I saw tears in Rebecca her eyes. "Would you like to excuse me?" She asked and stood up, she bowed for the Royal family and left the room. I felt bad for her, she really looked upset. "I'll ask the maids to help her find it." Jasper told us and went after her. We are further in silent. "So sad for her, she may be a major bitch but you can see it meant a lot for her." They came back and she sat down next to Jasper. "As you know you are going to a elementary school today, it's a tests. The children will vote on who they like the best and the one who did t got may votes will have to go home, unless Jasper wants you to stay." Queen Elizabeth said and everybody was nervous.
I was the last one, they all told me the kids were Devils. "You can go now!" A guy told me and I entered. A guy just pushed a girl on the floor and while the class laughed, she was the bullied one. I walked over and picked her up and sat her down on my lap. "Ew!" The kids cried. "Hey!" I said and they focused on me. "Why are you picking on her?"I asked them. "She doesn't have a mommy and daddy!" A girl said and the rest snickered. "You can't laugh with that!" I told them and they frowned. "Why not?" A guy asked. "Well she probably misses them and it's not fun without your parents. What would you do if your mommy and daddy were gone?" I asked them and they turned silent, they felt guilty. "Sorry." Somebody started and the rest followed, they all hugged her and we're back best friends. "So do you guys wanna hear a story?" I asked and the grimaced. "No more princess stories, we heard enough about them." They said and I smirked. "What about a story from New York, I'm from there and I have the most craziest stories!" I told them and they were excited. I told them about strange people at the subways, people in my building and even about Alex his falls on guys. They were laughing non-stop. The girls and Jasper came inside and the girls all looked shocked at the laughing kids. "Well hello there!" Jasper said and I saw a few girls blushing. "Time for the votes guys!" He said and they all run to him. They filled in the sheet and Helena asked me how I did it. I said New York and she understood.  I saw some girls hugging Jasper and standing around him. He was such a gentleman. The votes were known and Veronica had to go home. They all asked an autograph from Kate. "I'm so selling this on eBay!" A little guy said and I laughed loudly. We were leaving and said goodbye at the kids. "Come back!" A girl told me. "Yeah you're hot!" A guy told me and I chuckled. "Do I have competition?" Jasper asked me and I smiled. "Maybe." I teased and he chuckled.
It was a week after the school visit and Jasper asked me out. I was excited but my maids more. They dressed me up and wished me luck.

 They dressed me up and wished me luck