Wedding

Grace PoV
It was the day of my wedding, I was so nervous. My mom, Helena, Kate and Rebecca helped the maids and told me I looked gorgeous. I looked in the mirror and gasped, I looked amazing. My hair was so pretty

 My hair was so pretty

My dress.

I walked to my dad, who was waiting

I walked to my dad, who was waiting. He looked up at me and he smiled proudly. "You look absolutely gorgeous." He told me and I smiled. "Thanks, dad." I said and he linked his arm with mine. The doors opened and the room was full. All kings and queens of other countries, my friends and family, Jasper his friends and family, girls from the selection. Just everybody. "I'm proud of you, Gracie. This country deserves you as a queen, you are gonna be wonderful and everybody will admire you." Dad said and kissed my forehead. He laid my hand in Jasper his hand. I saw some tears and he walked back to mom, who held him. Jasper gave me a big grin. When I entered the room, he looked amazed. I guess he though I looked great. We stood over each other and the ceremony begun. He was crowned to King and I to Queen. And at last, he could kiss me. He pulled me to him and kissed me softly. The room cheered and we pulled away. We were lead to the balcony and greeted the people, they all cheered and looked so happy. Jasper pulled me close to him. "You see all that? That is ours, yours and mine. But when everyone else looks at you, they immediately your mind and only mine." He told me and I blushed. "I love it when I make you blush." He whispered in my ear and I snuggled in his chest.
The party was just done and I met a lot of people. Kids and queens, some of Jasper his buddies. We entered our room and I jumped on the bed, I was exhausted. "So many people." I breathed and Jasper chuckled. "We'll start learning their names then, sweetheart." He told me and I laughed. He came to me and laid down on me. With his back on me and he was stretching, while I was dying. "Jasper, you're way to heavy for me." I told him and he laughed. He rolled of and took me with him, I laid on top of him. He pulled us up and pushed a strong of hair behind my ear. He pushed my hair behind my shoulders and attacked my neck with soft kisses, soft moans escaped my mouth. His kiss trailed down to my V-line and he went back up to my lips. "Are you ready?" He whisper asked me and I nodded. "Definitely." I told him and he smirked. He went to the back of my dress and unbuttoned it. He pushed the dress on the floor, leaving me in my bra and panty. His eyes turned dark and filled with hunger and lust. His hands went down my body, leaving goosebumps behind. He caught my lips and we kissed. I started to unbutton his shirt and he took it off. My hands trailed down his chest to his perfect abs. How did I landed with such a hunk?! His hand went to my hips and he pulled them to him. He kissed me harder and it was getting full with desire. My hands went to his pants and I unbuckled it, I pushed it to the ground leaving him in his underwear. He lead me to the bed and laid me down and came on top of me. He kissed me all over my body and played with my bra. He took it off and threw it on the ground, he stared sat my chest and then attacked. I moaned and held his head, he trailed down to my panty and pulled it down. His fingers played with my underpart and I moaned by his touch. After a while, he pulled his underwear down and looked up at me. "Darling, it's gonna hurt for a bit." He warned me and I nodded. He came inside me and it hurt so much. Tears escaped my eyes and he immediately softened, he kissed them away and looked over at me. "Don't cry, baby. Don't cry." He told me softly and after a few more seconds the pain was gone and I moaned. I moved closer to Jasper and he smirked. He started to move and it went faster and faster, he pulled me close and he went so deep. I gripped the sheets and moaned. After a few more thrusts, he changed or position. He pulled me on his lap and bounced me up and down. I rested my arm on his shoulders and moaned. "Grace." Jasper breathed, he looked like he was in seventh heaven. I pulled him close and moved faster. He moaned and moved position. I laid on my side and he too but behind me. He came inside me and pulled me close, he started to thrust and I moaned loudly. His full length hit me every time. He kissed my neck and I enjoyed everything. He gripped my chest and squeezed it. "I love you so much." He whispered in my ears the only answer I could go a was a moan because he hit me that well. He pulled us up and did me from behind. There was this feeling boiling up in me and I needed to let it go. Jasper went faster and faster and it went lose. My legs shook and I gripped the sheets tight and moaned. Jasper held me close and kissed my back. Just a few seconds after my outburst his came. We laid down on the bed, both breathing heavily. He pulled the covers over us and pulled me close to him. "Best I ever had." He told me and I fell asleep...