Singing

Grace PoV
I told my maids about the date and they were super excited. They did my hair, makeup and picked out a nice outfit.

 Somebody knocked on my door at eight o'clock

Somebody knocked on my door at eight o'clock. My maids opened it and Jasper stood there, he looked nice

 My maids opened it and Jasper stood there, he looked nice

He held his hand out for me and I took it. We walked through the hallways. "You look gorgeous!" He told me and I blushed. "Thank you." I mumbled and he smirked, he took me to the beach and we sat down on a blanket. We watched the stars and he told me about them. "Now, lady Grace, tell me about you!" He told me and I raised my eyebrows. "What do you want to know?" I asked him. "Um I dunno parents, hobbies, ex's..." He said and winked at me, I smirked. "Well I do art and volleyball." I told him. "On the beach?" He asked, I shook my head. "The last time I was on a beach was when I was 5." I told him and he looked surprised. "My parents, it's just me and my mom. But also her friends and their son."  I said and he cut me off. "Son?" He asked, I smiled. "Alex, he would totally like you. Well that's what he told me. He's gay." I explained and I saw a bit of relief on his face. "I feel honoured that men also fall for me." He said and I laughed. "Ex's?" He said and I sighed. "I had a boyfriend in kindergarten." I told him and he raised his eyebrows. "He gave me his cookie and we held hands." I said and he laughed. "And how did that beautiful relationship ended?" He asked amused. "He pushed me in the sand and gave his cookie to another girl." I half lied. That was about the period they started to pick on me. He was the first one to start. "So sad that such a beautiful relationship had to come to an end." Jasper joked and I half smiled. "No others?" He asked and I shook my head. "Well, Alex tried to set me up with some guys he liked but weren't gay. I just ditched them." I said and Jasper laughed. "I'm scared you'll ditch me the same way." He said and I looked at him. "You I like." I told him and our eyes locked. "Good to know." He mumbled, he was leaning in. "Your majesty, your father needs you. Code red." A guard said and Jasper jumped up. "I'm sorry, darling, this is really important." He said and I nodded. "I understand. See you tomorrow?" I said and he smiled. "Of course, my love." He said and pulled me in a hug. I got tingles and butterflies by his touch. He smiled and a guard lead him away. Another lead me back to.
Next morning my maids did the usual routine